Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bulut do we let him go now?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:04 pm

With him calling out the club yesterday over a new contract! Is it time to remove him to give any new manager game time to look at the squad?

Calling the club only ends one way.

After today performance which was as bad as anything from last season I'm in 2 minds about giving him a new contract.

Re: Bulut do we let him go now?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:09 pm

We need stability, and we’ll never have it under Tan.

I wouldn’t give Bulut a contract as his football is the most boring I’ve watched for years but we need a stable manager that is allowed to rebuild.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:We need stability, and we’ll never have it under Tan.

I wouldn’t give Bulut a contract as his football is the most boring I’ve watched for years but we need a stable manager that is allowed to rebuild.

Get cooper in

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:19 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Would love it mate but can’t see Tan spending the money or Cooper wanting to come here

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Unfortunately Cooper comes as part of a package that includes Alan Tate.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:26 pm

davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Hahaha yeah forgot about that. I’m out haha

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:34 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Can you imagine Tate at our club under Cooper...? :shock:

I can't see it but can you imagine the crap he'd have to swallow from from both sides of the great divide...? :lol:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 pm

Sven wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

I can't see it but can you imagine the crap he'd have to swallow from from both sides of the great divide...? :lol:

Haha completely untenable relationship mate
Not a chance he’d come here.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:36 pm

Sven wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:49 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
Sven wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
davids wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

You are so right...! :lol:

But if the conditions were right, I honestly believe Steve Cooper would come without him... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:52 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Coopers star is shining for a PL job. We couldn’t afford him. I would love him here. My only certainty is Bulut is a worse manager than Slade, Harris, Hudson and Morison . Maybe not Trollope or OGS, I disliked ‘Warnockball’ but would take that over this dirge. It’s a managers wet dream to prep for, to line up against. Even Rooney managed it. Where at the Bulut fans ? Let’s hear you now, he’s blaming the board, the players, the transfer committee, individuals publicly even Rob Page. He’s not accountable and plays the blame game. He is ruining Colwill. FFS please City let him go.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:54 pm

wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Cooper wouldn’t work with the dictator and neither would any decent manager, as well you know.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 pm

Underhill1927 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Get cooper in

Would love it mate but can’t see Tan spending the money or Cooper wanting to come here

Bulut is t cheap mate and cooper wasn't paid much at Swansea or forest untill his new contract.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:07 pm

I've never been so torn on a manager. When we're bad, we're as bad as last few years tripe. Then we go on a few streaks which we look not far off.

What's flipped me to the 'Bulut out' camp is the lack of fight/effort/desire in the last two. The team looks scared and so easilly lose confidence; which takes 3 or 4 games to recover from.

I honestly can't think if he needs a full summer or we'd be better (at this stage) to recruit again??

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:00 pm

Natham jones would at least get more out of the present team than bulut there seems to be no fight in our team and that is instilled by the manager a bit like warnock did
its 1 game in about 4/5 we do ok
then its shite again

Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:23 pm

Refs are just crap Rob Jones in match today gave penalty to Newcastle after gorden stretched his leg to put it in front defender he didn't touch ball but defender trying to clear ball kicks him and after reviewing it gives pen!! Blatant by Gordon to cheat ref and he falls for it ... as they say not every contact in area is a pen. :o