Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut Says @ Cardiff lost their confidence “

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:10 pm

Bulut how can you lose your Confidence against kids?

Who had lost 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 games.

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut:

"Until minute 12, when we conceded a penalty, everything was fine. After that, we lost totally our confidence, our playing shape. We couldn't create.

"This is disappointing. We couldn't wake up. We lost a lot of duels, a lot of individual mistakes were made. When you make this many mistakes, you cannot expect to win the game.

"During the international break, the players trained really well so I was expecting a much better game. To see that performance today, it hurts.

"Today I have to be honest, from the 39 games we've played this season, this was one of the worst. I have to be clear about that. I didn't like it at all."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut Says @ Cardiff lost their confidence “

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:16 pm

What shape?

11 behind the ball pass backwards.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bulut how can you lose your Confidence against kids?

Who had lost 6 and drawn 1 of their last 7 games.

Cardiff manager Erol Bulut:

"Until minute 12, when we conceded a penalty, everything was fine. After that, we lost totally our confidence, our playing shape. We couldn't create.

"This is disappointing. We couldn't wake up. We lost a lot of duels, a lot of individual mistakes were made. When you make this many mistakes, you cannot expect to win the game.

"During the international break, the players trained really well so I was expecting a much better game. To see that performance today, it hurts.

"Today I have to be honest, from the 39 games we've played this season, this was one of the worst. I have to be clear about that. I didn't like it at all."

Looks like the players have lost confidence in bulut tbh .

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:10 pm

I'm sorry, but that's part of your job, butty! Manage it!!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:24 pm

No confidence to go foward? needs manager to tell them they can go over halfway line but suspect he tells them to stay in own half and play safe! Only when Rambo came on did we look to go forward but we dont have clue how to put ball in penalty area meaningfully except for dead ball situations then we have confidence because got decent dead ball takers... confidence comes from manager decisions I'm afraid his decision making doesn't inspire confidence in me so why would it for players. :o

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:09 pm

That’s the 2nd time he’s used players confidence as an excuse

Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:31 pm

snoopystorm wrote:That’s the 2nd time he’s used players confidence as an excuse

Yes before we went on the little run of wins? Could it be that he doesnt instill confidence in players?

Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:48 pm

Bullitt obviously can't motivate the players get him out for God's make.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:16 pm

The league position is much better than last year which counts a lot .Give us this before the season we all would been happy.
The performance yesterday and a fair few other games have been absolutely terrible.Against Ipswich we went down and then went at em look at the reward we got..
Why dont we go at teams more at home thats my problem