Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ A very tough watch “

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:10 pm

That match dragged and was tough to watch - even more than usual.

Most of the players looked like they didn’t care.

After they scored the penalty, we offered practically nothing and there was only one team going to win.

Very very poor and you have to say the manager is responsible for a lacklustre showing like that.

Credit to Grant, Bowler and Ng. At least they were putting the effort in.

Horvath kept the score respectable with some good saves.

Ramsey looked like a League Two player when he came on and Wilson-Esbrand was a liability.

Ralls forgot how to pass and Wintle lucky to not be sent off.

I’m going to Coventry on Monday and we have to be a million times better than that or we will get thrashed.

That was an awful display today, wasn’t even any sign we had a game plan.

Re: “ A very tough watch “

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 pm

Glad I didn't watch. Listened on the radio and gave up at half time.

What's happened to Turnbull? Siopis?

We definitely lack leadership and that includes the manager I'm afraid, as he's very quick to blame the players.

Club needs a complete reset, starting with Tan, Dalman and Choo. We're a fkn mess and our fans need to wake up and small the bullshit.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:That match dragged and was tough to watch - even more than usual.

Most of the players looked like they didn’t care.

After they scored the penalty, we offered practically nothing and there was only one team going to win.

Very very poor and you have to say the manager is responsible for a lacklustre showing like that.

Credit to Grant, Bowler and Ng. At least they were putting the effort in.

Horvath kept the score respectable with some good saves.

Ramsey looked like a League Two player when he came on and Wilson-Esbrand was a liability.

Ralls forgot how to pass and Wintle lucky to not be sent off.

I’m going to Coventry on Monday and we have to be a million times better than that or we will get thrashed.

That was an awful display today, wasn’t even any sign we had a game plan.

Ned don't think the pen made any difference to game? Whilst had better of opening 10mins they still looked to go forward because we insisted on passing back & forth at back like I said goutas passed it 4 times sideways before he put it behind team mate for the penalty chance..... absolutely no plan no urgency to get ball into their penalty area and no clear opportunity to score which is pathetic .... why does bulut insist on setting
up to defend 0-0 at home. :banghead:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 pm

stentona wrote:Glad I didn't watch. Listened on the radio and gave up at half time.

We definitely lack leadership and that includes the manager I'm afraid, as he's very quick to blame the players.

Club needs a complete reset, starting with Tan, Dalman and Choo. We're a fkn mess and our fans need to wake up and small the bullshit.

To be fair he has every right to criticise some of them tonight. The concentration, effort and quality was unacceptable. But he sets the culture and it's not intense enough. I've seen enough now to no longer back him.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 pm

stentona wrote:Glad I didn't watch. Listened on the radio and gave up at half time.

Hindsight maybe but Turnbull for Colwill had to happen as did Siopsis for Ralls or Wintle who both contributed to our CBs having poor games too.