Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Iwan Roberts erc

Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:40 pm

Just dreadful. They feel the need to consistently talk and always have done. Why not just enjoy the atmosphere?

Re: Iwan Roberts erc

Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:38 pm

Brezza wrote:Just dreadful. They feel the need to consistently talk and always have done. Why not just enjoy the atmosphere?

Says the guy who starts a new thread just to say so...! :?

Oh, the irony...! :lol:

Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:08 am

I repeat Sven. Many comments are reacted by you in a manner unbecoming of a moderator. You should review your position otherwise people who post with good intentions will not / want to in the future. ALL posters should be respected irrespective of different opinions. Others have commented on your smug comments. No doubt you will reply in a self righteous way. Bit sad really. Actually you are a bit sad. Perhaps a rest will do you good.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:24 pm

Brezza wrote:I repeat Sven. Many comments are reacted by you in a manner unbecoming of a moderator. You should review your position otherwise people who post with good intentions will not / want to in the future. ALL posters should be respected irrespective of different opinions. Others have commented on your smug comments. No doubt you will reply in a self righteous way. Bit sad really. Actually you are a bit sad. Perhaps a rest will do you good.

That's me as a poster; but you take the 'cheap shot' in the absence of a valid and considered response... ;)

The 'sad' person here is you for repeatedly starting threads when others are running that you could post on and more likely get a better response. You're not the only one either...

You'd be surprised how many agree with my comments and those 'others' you refer to are more than capable of speaking for themselves if they do not; but hey, if you feel you need to curry favour and enlist their help, then bang on... :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:53 pm

Then bang on I shall fellla. I wouldn’t be surprised with those who agree with you as you sometimes say good things once you’ve forgotten your smugness. Mind you a number of them might be your mates. Just saying.

Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:22 pm

Brezza wrote:Then bang on I shall fellla. I wouldn’t be surprised with those who agree with you as you sometimes say good things once you’ve forgotten your smugness. Mind you a number of them might be your mates. Just saying.

Aya aye, fella...! Now who's getting arsey and offensive...? :?

I think you've re-read my opening remark and realised it was hardly offensive or 'smug', and just making a comment even you appreciate could have a point... :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:16 pm

Listen to radio Wales for every Cardiff match as i'm currently in hospital and can't attend matches.
Iwan Roberts has strange speech pattern, long, inopportune pauses mid sentence.
Not having a pop as he seems to be struggling to supress a stammer or worse, dementia from heading a football.
He does seem to be a jack mind.

Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

He is paid to talk be a bit pointless if he never said a word. I quite enjoy listening to them all apart from Robinson