Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Congratulations “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:06 am

Chesterfield FC Champions and return to the EFL next season after 2 Seasons:

Did it without Hollywood money and were Runaway Winners.

Crowds use to be be 4,000 in the league, this season and last season crowds at home in the Non League 8,000 plus and taking away well over 1,000 fans.

Brilliant Well Done to Chesterfield and their Fans , Welcome Back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Congratulations “

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:12 am

This afternoon's attendance is 9,907 with 81 from Boreham Wood!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:49 am

Wow fair play that's the way to do it

Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:50 am

Llongafarchiadau!

Big achievement.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:45 am

Glad they are back. City used to play them regularly in the 80s. I remember watching a 3 v 3 draw against them at Nininan park in the early 2000s. Paul Brayson scored. Remember him? Congratulations to them.

Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:48 am

Pissed it. Well done to them

Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:38 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:Glad they are back. City used to play them regularly in the 80s. I remember watching a 3 v 3 draw against them at Nininan park in the early 2000s. Paul Brayson scored. Remember him? Congratulations to them.

Yeah I remember it, I’m sure Kevin Evans scored an header real late, and there was a mini pitch invasion from lower grandstand. We got promoted and I think they won the league, brilliant days

Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:25 pm

Pleased for them, clearly got a good fan base.

Looks like they were by far the best team in that league.

Like you said, they did it without the money of Hollywood actors or ex Man Utd players throwing money at it (Salford).

Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:37 am

They came 3rd last season behind Wrexham and Notts Co - who ran away with this league .
Well done to them for getting the job done so early .