Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Sunderland?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 pm

Cardiff City win (6/4)
75%
Sunderland win (7/4)
14%
Draw (23/10)
11%

Total votes : 28

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND “ MATCH THREA

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 pm

Sunderland still on the front foot

Rigg tries to get a cross away on the byline, but he miscues and it's out for a goal kick.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:17 pm

Even if we come back - seriously does anyone want Bulut to stay?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:18 pm

They've actually got worse this half and are finding it absolutely impossible to get any forward momentum to the Sunderland goal

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 pm

Chasing shadows everywhere. Second to everything. Has something happened behind the scenes or in the dressing room? This has the hallmarks of a watershed game. Is Bulut trying to get sacked?

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:19 pm

We are still 2nd to every ball. They are playing us off the park. ….. but (clutching at straws!),just maybe, a goal against the run of play could change things completely.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:20 pm

Get Bullitt out now!!!!

Get Bullitt out now!!!!

It's starting to look pretty obvious that the players are not supporting bulut

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:21 pm

Sunderland are sitting comfortably in second gear.

We are so disjointed, it’s painful to watch. Gameplan has been awful again, yet most on here will defend Bulut. Get him gone!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 pm

How can anyone call for the manager out when he got given this shite squad.

Who are we getting in to replace him ??? Tan ain't spending money, the next manager will have the same problem.

Bulut was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done that some how with this poor squad

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:22 pm

Cardiff trying to rally

Bowler, who's been one of the few players to have actually looked pretty promising, gets his way to the byline before dinking a looping ball across goal.

No one there.

Grant gives chase to try and keep it alive, but ends up conceding a foul.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:25 pm

kyle08 wrote:How can anyone call for the manager out when he got given this shite squad.

Who are we getting in to replace him ??? Tan ain't spending money, the next manager will have the same problem.

Bulut was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done that some how with this poor squad

Anyone who wants to play on the front foot. Warnock took us up with a squad no better than this. Bulut and his negative tactics have cost us a lot of points this season.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 pm

Could of gone off their

Wintle slices into Aouchiche and is booked. A few afters between the two teams.

Yellow.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:26 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
kyle08 wrote:How can anyone call for the manager out when he got given this shite squad.

Anyone who wants to play on the front foot. Warnock took us up with a squad no better than this. Bulut and his negative tactics have cost us a lot of points this season.

The fact of the matter is this is a mid table team at best, and that's where we are.

First season in a different country under really tough circumstances I think he's done a great job

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:32 pm

kyle08 wrote:
ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:

The fact of the matter is this is a mid table team at best, and that's where we are.

First season in a different country under really tough circumstances I think he's done a great job

We are not a mid table team, we are bottom half. The season isn’t over yet, pal.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:33 pm

Double change for Sunderland

Hjelde and Mundle coming on for Sunderland.

Styles and Rigg the ones to make way.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Earnestp wrote:Get Bullitt out now!!!!

A bit hard to listen to the opinion of a serial complainer who can't even get the managers name right.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.

We had an embargo. We had a team of league one players. First season in the country. No backing by Tan. Shouldn't even be in the championship and wouldn't have been if Reading weren't in complete turmoil.

Tan won't spend on any manager that would be an improvement. And any other manager wouldn't wanna come here anyway.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Don't look like scoring which is criminal when at home against this team.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Amazing how we can't create anything, who do we blame? But agree we can't keep changing managers, esp when we spend no money.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Earnestp wrote:Get Bullitt out now!!!!

A bit hard to listen to the opinion of a serial complainer who can't even get the managers name right.

I've said it before and I'll keep saying it.

We had an embargo. We had a team of league one players. First season in the country. No backing by Tan. Shouldn't even be in the championship and wouldn't have been if Reading weren't in complete turmoil.

Tan won't spend on any manager that would be an improvement. And any other manager wouldn't wanna come here anyway.

Spot on, I want to judge bulut when he has his own team and a summer to spend, if he don't get that it's unfair to judge him on what he's had to work under

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:37 pm

I have watched City for over 50 years and ( unless things change dramatically) I can’t think of many (any?) more clueless performances. I don’t think we should have a M o M vote after this. They are all very poor.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:38 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Don't look like scoring which is criminal when at home against this team.

Think that's harsh, been impressed by them. They chase everything and work much harder than our lot. Have some quality too.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 pm

Lengee wrote:I have watched City for over 50 years and ( unless things change dramatically) I can’t think of many (any?) more clueless performances. I don’t think we should have a M o M vote after this. They are all very poor.

oh there have be hundreds of worse games :laughing5:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:39 pm

We are in a no win situation with Tan in charge,the negative tactics are dreadful from this manager though.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 pm

I am in bar full of football fans

And everyone thinks Cardiff are dire

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 pm

Is Goutas pissed??

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:41 pm

Well tan, this is what you get when you run the club like you have, and not spent money on quality.

Get out of our club

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:44 pm

Sunderland are not much just we have nothing.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:45 pm

This is like watching the last game of the season, where most of the players are thinking about there holidays.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 pm

It's like we're scared of the ball & the default pass is always backwards or sideways. Sunderland are playing with no fear & carrying the ball forward at every opportunity and are playing well.