Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

What will the result be of Cardiff City v Sunderland?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:00 pm

Cardiff City win (6/4)
75%
Sunderland win (7/4)
14%
Draw (23/10)
11%

Total votes : 28

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ CARDIFF CITY v SUNDERLAND “ MATCH THREA

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 pm

Players downed tools after Cheltenham piss up. And they want me to renew my ST!? They can get stuffed.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:50 pm

We have been absolutely f*cking wank again.

2 games in a row, sub-standard performances.
Made both Swansea and Sunderland look like Man City.

This club is a f*cking joke.
Sick and tired of players giving half hearted performances!!!!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I am in bar full of football fans

And everyone thinks Cardiff are dire

like any business, if you are good at the top then it shows through the business, Tan is a disgrace and liability and it shows in his hench men, board and decision making.

i feel sorry for the normal staff who have to put up with this on going saga, there is no way i'd work for this owner

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:51 pm

Great tackle by Ng to save a goal chance. A pity that spirit was not shown in 89 before!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:52 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Players downed tools after Cheltenham piss up. And they want me to renew my ST!? They can get stuffed.

Tara and all the best, then... :wave:

The loyal supporters will stay the distance and hope for better times...! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Players downed tools after Cheltenham piss up. And they want me to renew my ST!? They can get stuffed.

The loyal supporters will stay the distance and hope for better times...! :ayatollah:

:laughing5: here we go the loyal supporter quotes again - many loyal supporters have kept away for one reason and one reason only - but he will not sell!

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:56 pm

Not sure they have 'downed tools' today but this has been hugely disappointing again...

As positive as I try to be, we simply don't have a team who can score enough goals consistently; surely the main focus for the summer season...?

LATEST SCORE: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND (90 mins)

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:57 pm

kyle08 wrote:How can anyone call for the manager out when he got given this shite squad.

Who are we getting in to replace him ??? Tan ain't spending money, the next manager will have the same problem.

Bulut was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done that some how with this poor squad

Look at the players Page had at his disposal the other night ,it's all about how you use what you got and if you're a poor manager then you're a poor manager.
We have had squads a lot worse than this but they fought not like this bunch of pansies.
Don't forget we have a manager here who said he wouldn't shout at his fragile players. Aye right. OUT.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 pm

Sven wrote:

I’m a loyal supporter, but I’ve had enough. Most have had enough. The club has gone into decline since Warnock left.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:58 pm

JulesK wrote:
kyle08 wrote:How can anyone call for the manager out when he got given this shite squad.

Who are we getting in to replace him ??? Tan ain't spending money, the next manager will have the same problem.

Bulut was brought in to keep us in the league and he's done that some how with this poor squad

Look at the players Page had at his disposal the other night ,it's all about how you use what you got and if you're a poor manager then you're a poor manager.
We have had squads a lot worse than this but they fought not like this bunch of pansies.
Don't forget we have a manager here who said he wouldn't shout at his fragile players. Aye right. OUT.

:thumbup:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 pm

Sven wrote:

Lol, Loyal or simply stupid / short sighted?? Unless people actually vote with wallets and feet, sod all will change with this owner. Take the mass ST drop off and stay aways when red. Only when people stopped giving him coin did tbings even start to change
Last edited by castell-neath on Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 pm

Second best all over the park today for a very disappointing Good (if you can call it that) Friday

FINAL SCORE: CARDIFF CITY 0 - 2 SUNDERLAND (90+6 mins)

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:00 pm

Thank f**k that's over, dire football and we just never looked like scoring, yet again a good first 10 minutes turned into a steaming pile of dogshit.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:04 pm

Sven

We all know supporting a football club is about the long haul.
I've been a ST holder for over 25 years and I am simply expressing my disappointment strongly at yet another in a long series of toothless, inept home performances - stretching back about 3 seasons now. Just take a review of out home form over that period.

Your flippant feet first remarks to any perceived negatively in the heat of the moment is predictable and tiresome.

Defend the club at all costs I will not.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:11 pm

Tuna Pasta Bake wrote:Sven

I've been a ST holder for over 25 years and I am simply expressing my disappointment strongly at yet another in a long series of toothless, inept home performances - stretching back about 3 seasons now. Just take a review of out home form over that period.

Your flippant feet first remarks to any perceived negatively in the heat of the moment is predictable and tiresome.

Agreed, patronising and sarcastic. Makes me not want to come on here. Toxic positivity at its worst. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:25 pm

ArmyBarmy1987 wrote:
Sven wrote:

I’m a loyal supporter, but I’ve had enough. Most have had enough. The club has gone into decline since Warnock left.

Have you said you'll walk away and the club (not owner) can "get stuffed" regarding season ticket renewal...? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 pm

You said the club can (quote) "stuff it" regarding your renewal and that sounds very 'feet first' to me...

No one has said 'defend the club at all costs' either; certainly not me (see my post above)

I'm actually glad you and one or two others have come back at me, as it shows you do actually care. We are all supposed to be Bluebird supporters and voicing disappointment when deserved is fine; but surely threatening to 'walk away' after a disappointing defeat is not the way...? :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:38 pm

As for others, if you can come up with a viable method of letting the owner know we are unhappy and/or to relinquish control of our club, I'm all ears...

Sadly though, the obvious replacement is (currently) being frozen out and there aren't too many waiting in the wings prepared to buy the club and then absorb the ongoing costs...

Whilst we wait, we need to be there for the team at all times; win lose and/or draw... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:23 pm

Sven

Take a rain check. I think you enjoy the sound of your own voice a little too much and that's become very apparent when reading some of your literary masterpieces on this forum.

Underhill1927 is correct in his remarks above: you come across as patronising and sarcastic - toxic positivity is an apt description of your first response to my short, heat of the moment post above.

Are you perfect Sven or have you ever said or written something in passion and then not followed through? e.g. threatening not to renew a ST God forbid?

You don't know anything about me so please don't imply that I am not a loyal Cardiff fan after decades supporting the club and thousands of pounds spent.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:46 am

Take a rain check. I think you enjoy the sound of your own voice a little too much and that's become very apparent when reading some of your literary masterpieces on this forum.

Underhill1927 is correct in his remarks above: you come across as patronising and sarcastic - toxic positivity is an apt description of your first response to my short, heat of the moment post above.

Are you perfect Sven or have you ever said or written something in passion and then not followed through? e.g. threatening not to renew a ST God forbid?

You don't know anything about me so please don't imply that I am not a loyal Cardiff fan after decades supporting the club and thousands of pounds spent.

I think the problem with a message board is that things often come across differently when written down.

I’d love for this forum to have a facilitated forum for discussion (a la the Cardiff City phone in) over Zoom or Teams. Or even meet up in the pub like we used to in the Ninian before matches.

Sat Mar 30, 2024 10:07 am

Underhill1927

That's a completely fair comment.
Words can always come across differently in print, Aby emotion is not present so comments are taken literally most of the time.

I don't want to rub anyone up the wrong way - we all love Cardiff.

The Teams Forum offshoot of this board is a pretty good shout!