Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hate To Say It

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:34 pm

But credit to the Jack's, they outplayed, outfought and showed us what a Derby means to all involved at the club and fans.

Embarrassing from us from top to bottom, yet again.

Re: Hate To Say It

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:38 pm

nobby wrote:But credit to the Jack's, they outplayed, outfought and showed us what a Derby means to all involved at the club and fans.

Top to bottom being the operative words here.

We have an owner that does not give a sh*t about us and I do believe that flows down to the bottom. As soon as he has gone the better I say.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:44 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
nobby wrote:But credit to the Jack's, they outplayed, outfought and showed us what a Derby means to all involved at the club and fans.

We have an owner that does not give a sh*t about us and I do believe that flows down to the bottom. As soon as he has gone the better I say.

I can't stand the bloke, but please explain how Tan has influenced that today?

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:44 pm

All the players should pay the entrace fee for our next home game out of there wages
they should not be payed for not playing for the shirt.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:55 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

There is no passion in the club except from the fans.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:08 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:56 am

SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Yep my opinion

Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:27 am

SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Agree. There’s little passion from the fans also. Home games are a like a library, attendances are way down the few that come loads leave early. We are a mess.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:05 pm

Iceblue wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Agree. There’s little passion from the fans also. Home games are a like a library, attendances are way down the few that come loads leave early. We are a mess.

Are you sure about the attendances being down? Didn't look that way in the list of average attendances Annis put up in the week with the exception of the Premier league years this year so far seemed around average. Although that will probably drop slightly now we know we're staying mid tableish.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:19 pm

They want it more, they raise their game and have fans come in to do speeches, they play Swansea songs as our players arrive and they apply 100% pressure on the Manager and players to win the game the minute they arrive at the club.

Indeed, they haven't got any rivals other than us and they are obsessed with trying to beat us, it's a whole City focus that has been there even before the football.

To make matters worse our players bottled it and handed them the win on a plate, we need to learn and take it more seriously next year, hopefully if Bulut stays he will improves us next season and the new players will be ready for it.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:22 pm

SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

Not his fault, he's supported us one million times more than the Yanks have supported them.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:24 pm

Iceblue wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Swansea are a mess their fans are useless compared to ours bar one game a year, don't base everything on one game it's stupid we are a far bigger club than them and higher in the League with better players and Manager, we beat them just as easily last game.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:56 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Swansea are a mess their fans are useless compared to ours bar one game a year, don't base everything on one game it's stupid we are a far bigger club than them and higher in the League with better players and Manager, we beat them just as easily last game.

Hard to except that atm.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Iceblue wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
SB 1927 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

....in your opinion.

Hard to except that atm.

Well at least don't leave after 20mins or at half time in their thousands as happened recently in premier league! :o