Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andy Legg: “ Cardiff City Today “

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:41 pm

Today:

My good friend Andy always honest:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Andy Legg:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:42 pm

I replied:

Embarrassing Andy Embarrassing
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:46 pm

@John Williams

& did you know that it is 4,787 days since Cardiff scored at The Liberty in front of their owns fans

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:48 pm

John Williams:

A first class performance from
the Swans. Yet again Cardiff fans & players fail to realise the importance of the SW derby. Onwards.

Re: Andy Legg: “ Cardiff City Today “

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 pm

Totally agree our club don’t now what it means to us fans they say they do but after that today only 1 team cares about the fans they been counting the days for revenage and they got it

Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:36 pm

Leggys hit the nail on the head. No passion, no fight, no guts from us at all. Was a dire performance when this was our chance. Complete waste of time

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:00 pm

Leggy is spot on Annis, manager at fault. Way too deep no press, no tackles just relying on a
set piece goal....Worse still not one decent shot on their goal. Pathetic!

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:06 pm

Craigleeccfc wrote:Totally agree our club don’t now what it means to us fans they say they do but after that today only 1 team cares about the fans they been counting the days for revenage and they got it

Yet we've won three derbies this season and they don't care? Seriously, don't get fans' reactions to this fixture sometimes. If it was any other team we would be saying it was a disappointing performance not shocking.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:13 pm

EastleighBlue wrote:
Craigleeccfc wrote:Totally agree our club don’t now what it means to us fans they say they do but after that today only 1 team cares about the fans they been counting the days for revenage and they got it

Yet we've won three derbies this season and they don't care? Seriously, don't get fans' reactions to this fixture sometimes. If it was any other team we would be saying it was a disappointing performance not shocking.

No the word shocking would be on the front page regardless who we played.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:19 pm

A few players showed their true colours today

Turnbull, Wilson Esbrand and Bowler showed that they haven’t got the bottle to make a difference in this league

Meite was just embarrassing

NG and Grant you can probably forgive because they have a few brownie points in the bag and at least they kept trying just had poor games

Colwill and Ramsey both have to start if they are fit. Colwill needs to be a central midfielder so he’s got to up his game and his fitness levels if he wants to fulfill his huge potential

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:25 pm

If only you could bottle what's inside Leggy and force feed it to 95% of this squad.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Today:

My good friend Andy always honest:

He is spot on, a good friend and top guy is Leggo :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:19 pm

Yes Swansea where the better side but as far as I’m concerned they are one game wonders they only played like that today because it’s Cardiff if they where that good they would be top there own fans have said all season they are crap there league position doesn’t lie

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:54 pm

Wiggy wrote:Leggy is spot on Annis, manager at fault. Way too deep no press, no tackles just relying on a

Give it a rest unless you have your UEFA A license.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:26 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:
Wiggy wrote:Leggy is spot on Annis, manager at fault. Way too deep no press, no tackles just relying on a

Give it a rest unless you have your UEFA A license.

Again pal, I'll call as I see you happy with that today? No UEFA licence played at a decent level, not an expert, but a big City fan, who expects effort and tactics against the enemy. It was just like watching a park side today, way not good enough.

Again you're happy ...I ain't and as a P.S. You don't need any licence to see though that display today!