A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:36 am

As Cardiff fans arrive:

The Jacks World Cup Final.

https://talksport.com/football/1792578/ ... ams-shots/

Watch the video below

OBSESSED BEYOND:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Cardiff / Swansea fans today ‘

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:37 am

Cardiff fans arriving :
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:39 am

Arriving / The Reception:

Even the Jack Manager out with their fans singing Anti Bulut Songs

Quite a few on Twitter

Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:42 am

Forever Blue wrote:As Cardiff fans arrive:

They only show up for the cardiff

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:41 pm

Jacks obsessed with us :lol:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:42 pm

They love us:

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:02 pm

After the game - Swansea celebrated leaving the stadium

Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:05 pm

Swansea’s kids

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:31 am

The Jacks:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

You would think the Jacks had won the World Cup:

Re: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:51 am

The Jacks out all day waiting for the Capital to arrive:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:34 am

If you really want to see the extent of the jerks obsession with us, watch the team celebration video below. In a way, I do wish that we had the same attitude about the game but only in terms of team application, but it is both weird and revealing that even their team do a swim away celebration, especially as they clearly don't understand we laugh at it as it's celebrating adults cowardly trying to beat up a few kids whilst they avoided Cardiffs main mob. But the derby really is their everything, their world cup as they really don't have anything else down there or anything to look forward too. A parochial remotely located out of touch backwards backwater bubble which breeds an underclass of societies dregs. The only thing that Swansea ever had was PL football, but that's long gone and never coming back, so now they have nothing. This is why the derby means so much to them along with their small-man syndromes jealousy of their capital city, which is also why they display their Union Jacks.

https://twitter.com/shanepro_/status/17 ... 7owxA&s=19

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:37 am

They are only obsessed with us because we are a bigger Club and City. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:40 am

Tell them to look at the league table

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:43 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:If you really want to see the extent of the jerks obsession with us, watch the team celebration video below. In a way, I do wish that we had the same attitude about the game but only in terms of team application, but it is both weird and revealing that even their team do a swim away celebration, especially as they clearly don't understand we laugh at it as it's celebrating adults cowardly trying to beat up a few kids whilst they avoided Cardiffs main mob. But the derby really is their everything, their world cup as they really don't have anything else down there or anything to look forward too. A parochial remotely located out of touch backwards backwater bubble which breeds an underclass of societies dregs. The only thing that Swansea ever had was PL football, but that's long gone and never coming back, so now they have nothing. This is why the derby means so much to them along with their small-man syndromes jealousy of their capital city, which is also why they display their Union Jacks.

https://twitter.com/shanepro_/status/17 ... 7owxA&s=19

I have to sadly agree with everything you have said:
It stems though from the people at the top
Of our club who don’t give a toss.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:45 am

Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:50 am

Obsessed:

Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:51 am

Underhill1927 wrote:Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

Simon,

Their fans obsessed.

Their owners , managers and players want to win way more than we do.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:07 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

Simon,

Their fans obsessed.

Agree mate but that’s because the fans don’t let them forget about the game. It’s drummed into them from the very moment they join the club. Until we do similar we’ll continue to be embarrassed in these fixtures.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:19 am

Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

Their fans obsessed.

Agree mate but that’s because the fans don’t let them forget about the game. It’s drummed into them from the very moment they join the club. Until we do similar we’ll continue to be embarrassed in these fixtures.

Simon,

Since we left Ninian Park,

Our owners and people running our club have made our fan base happy clappers.

The many of the new fans don’t take it to heart like we use to.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:19 am

They absolutely do want to win more, and that's why they do. And of course, we want to win this too. But they always want it more as it means so much to them, much more than it actually means to us in reality. And that's uses as a performance tool technique and an important one, as it does make the difference on the day. This is transmitted to their team and it works. It motivates them more than us. And we should be in the same 'win at all costs' mindset as a team. And after years of watching us I know that the big difference in performance and who wins this particular fixture is down to the key factor of pre match mental preparation as a team. And we don't do it, or do it well enough, and they do. We should of course be applying this mindset to every game, not just this one.

But in terms of their 'obsession' with us, they really are. All of us look forward to this fixture and obviously want to win it, but to them, it is their everything, it defines them. Which makes them want it more and as said, it gets consistently transmitted to the team. We for some reason never do adequate mental preparation for it. They do and win it more. We need to do the same and then some.

But in terms of obsession with us, they really are. And it's not just the football, it's because they are also jealous of their capital city for some reason. Small-man syndrome. Which is of course small minded, but that's what it is and is what they are.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:23 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Simon,

Their fans obsessed.

Simon,

Since we left Ninian Park,

Our owners and people running our club have made our fan base happy clappers.

The many of the new fans don’t take it to heart like we use to.

Yeah that is true mate. Honestly, yesterday didn’t hurt as much as previous times as I’ve come to expect it now. The apathy around the whole club is contagious.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:25 am

I do not think many outside the Swansea bubble get it, especially foreign footballers and managers.

Turnbull has been in an old firm (The mother of derbies), Bulut in the Turkish battles and they are massive games and occasions but both teams have something else to play for and it isn't their life, for the Jacks this is all that counts. Don't get relegated and beat Cardiff. I get it, it is sad and I do understand their grievances, their community is being left behind, and to get to civilization they have to travel through Cardiff whereas I went to Swansea for the first time in 10 years last month and it hasn't changed much since the Vetch, Its a bit sad for the country.

If the manager stays do you think he'd start with Wilson Esbrand, Turnbull and Bowler next time as there isn't much fight in them and it was always going to be a fight.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:40 am

As said above, the swim away obsession is so ironic as we all know the truth about that day and how their town was taken over. But to me it says everything about a football club when it allows something like that to become part of their fabric when ultimately it’s them celebrating an act of hooliganism. The fans can do what they want, but players, managers and the club hierarchy embracing it is desperate and pathetic, simply smacks of a small town club mentality.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:50 am

That guy in drag with the inflatable looks a bit messed up..

Speaking to older Swansea fans who are decent guys, they know what they are/were. And what they never could be.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:11 am

Why do we always revert back to this "jacks are obsessed comment". I feel like if we keep saying it, it must be true. I think you still think annis we are in your era wherwby us and swansea never played or you never rated them.

Stop kidding yourself, we are equally obsessed with them. Look at this forum the week of a derby, highest attendance of the season when at ccs, 100s of fans with tops off when ramsey scored, ralking to all kids "we have to beat swansea" . I bet if you count all the swansea threads on here through the season it will be roughly the same as them up the road.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:11 am

We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up
Never change Annie’s you absolute wet wipe

Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:35 am

dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:01 am

dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up

Just showing Jack arse how obsessed you are.

We have always been the club that your so jealous of and line the streets to greet us lol

I have never ever been on a Jack a forum and your registered on here as well.

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:03 am

You are all still crying the day after :lol: :lol:

You are the mugs can never do the double and had your identity changed laughing stock of football you red birds are