Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Updated: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:26 am

https://talksport.com/football/1792578/ ... ams-shots/

Didn't realise we were "scum" slap head?
Just your Capital City!

Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:https://talksport.com/football/1792578/swansea-vs-cardiff-luke-williams-shots/

Just your Capital City!

I'm just please our management don't revert to such childish talk.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:https://talksport.com/football/1792578/swansea-vs-cardiff-luke-williams-shots/

Just your Capital City!

Poundland Pep is breathing a big sigh of relief as our no show on Saturday saved their season and his job, for now at least. He's also just written EBs team talk for next time. This story should be blown up and pinned in our training facilities and dressing room and I also hope that VT/MD/KC are also reading it and having a little think about their role in not ensuring we were fired up for this. It comes from the top.

Sam H would have had the squad and fans in overdrive for this one as part of the preparation. As said, it comes from the top, or at least it should do.

Re: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:29 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:Obsessed or want to win more, I go for the latter. The sooner we admit how badly we want to win these games the better. We seem to have this arrogance that it means nothing, it meant something when we won at home.

Simon,

Their fans obsessed.

Their owners , managers and players want to win way more than we do.

Agree mate but that’s because the fans don’t let them forget about the game. It’s drummed into them from the very moment they join the club. Until we do similar we’ll continue to be embarrassed in these fixtures.

Simon,

Since we left Ninian Park,

Our owners and people running our club have made our fan base happy clappers.

The many of the new fans don’t take it to heart like we use to.

Do away with the bubble.

Re: ‘ The Jacks Obsessed ‘

Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:42 am

Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
Proud Jack wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
dantheswansman wrote:We are obsessed yet you’re the ones making a thread with 16 pictures of us hahahaha
You couldn’t make it up
Never change Annie’s you absolute wet wipe

The irony is that you, a Swansea fan, have not only read this forum but have taken the time and effort to create an account and make a comment. Which kinda proves your obsession with us, does it not?

Nobody on here feels the need to do the same as you on a Swansea forum, as that would be weird. A sign of being unhealthily obsessed and jealous. Which it is and that you and your mushes obviously are, hence why your here.

Re-read what I've written and think about it s-l-o-w-l-y. The penny will eventually drop. Maybe not today but it will.

Seven years in the Premier League and you lasted one

To be honest we forget about you in 2 days it means very little as Bristol City is our main derby.

We dislike seeing your Managers on their knees and jumping on a pile on, but it's very childish isn't it and very insular because you live in a backward type town where beating the big important impressive Capital is all you've got.

We lose to Bristol I don’t care one bit really, we lost to Swansea and my month is ruined.

Yes you are probably young, it used to be Bristo City by miles.

I wish I was young haha. 44 years old and Swansea means more to me ten times more than Bristol games

Relatively mate :thumbup:

I'm in my fifties and it was more Bristol when I was younger especially away, but for fans in sixties and above it's even more so Bristol City and Rovers and Newport, remember Swansea have no other rivals.

The Gas for me followed by City,then Newport then Jack's but did enjoy our Hereford jollies LMFHAO.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:04 am

pembroke allan wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:I get what they are doing, in a way it is a good thing, all the club together but they have overstepped the mark over the last two or three seasons. I can't believe the FaW will be happy with their club glorifying hooligan culture. As a fan you'll get a ban and perhaps a court visit for making "gestures", not sure that photo on the pitch with the rubber ring is a good look.

This game will always be a bubble, Swansea City FC ratcheting up the intensity to the point of madness has ensured SWP will still keep the draconian measures. I doubt they'd let us play them in E-sports without a virtual bubble

Well done boyos :clap: :clap: :clap:

Didn't a fan get gone for aeroplane gesture against us couple seasons ago? .. it won't take much to get authority's to get involved and no its not OK before anyone says it is.... its been made illegal for a reason .... but why is all levels at club getting involved in disrespectful behaviour towards a fellow club?

Maybe someone should email or phone Jordon and White on talksport, they could generate some publicity that can't be ignored, I wonder what they would make of players doing swim aways, wearing rubber rings on the pitch and the Manager drinking with teenagers saying we done the scum. I would be interested to hear their thoughts?

Great idea about Bulut and the club keeping the videos to show the players before the next game.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:15 pm

It is a bit over the top, there supposed to be professionals, it is like mentioned earlier, life or death for them literally. I would hate to see what would happen if we were to beat them next season down there, especially as it we will play there first,
I’m glad we don’t resort to the childish antics.
If our players or manger acted like that I would feel a tad embarrassed.
It most definitely stems from us being the apple in wales eye and getting everything

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:46 pm

They make me sick I hate them with a passion bunch of f*cking hillbillies

Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:58 pm

Hillbilly your on the wrong forum just like your butty who entered through the wrong turnstile ha ha