Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would take a point tomorrow?

You may select 1 option

View results

“ Would you take a point tomorrow? “

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:07 pm

Would you take a point at the pit tomorrow?

Or do you think this is too much of a good opportunity do the double over both Swansea and Bristol?

Would be interesting to hear people’s thoughts.

Re: “ Would you take a point tomorrow? “

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:08 pm

Best opportunity for the double for years, still take a point though. Can’t wait for it to be over.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:11 pm

We are more than capable of winning this game so we should be going for the win.

We are not going to get relegated - so we dont need to play defensively

To the contrary we are only five points of play offs - so, irrespective who we are playing, we should aim to win every game

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:12 pm

No

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:16 pm

As we've more or less guaranteed safety I don't see any point in being satisfied with a point. We may as well go for it and if it doesn't come off so be it. If our mindset is right, we have a great chance of turning them over and I hope the team are excited by this prospect and not overwhelmed as in previous seasons.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:18 pm

Get at them from the off force them jnto mistakes and take the 3pts come on CITY

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:41 pm

All the pressure is on them and they've invited it all on themselves and they are shitting themselves for this one, and there's zero pressure on us. Celebrating a "double double" like it's the world cup and even getting tattoos of it. This is an important fixture but it's miles more important to them than us, as they are small town parochial remotely located green eyed backwards gypos who fly a union jack without knowing how ironic it is as they are as thick as pig shit.

If we go at them tomorrow, you listen to how silent and nervous they are. And then that affects their team. And then they make mistakes. And then the Orcs get in their backs. And that makes it even worse. Beautiful.

Even Rambo just saying he might be fit for tomorrow will have an affect. Wonderful mind games.

If we do win tomorrow, and I reckon we will, I'm looking forward to the meltdown and the orcs all calling for the managers head and it also being the catalyst for them to capitulate into a relegation fight spiral, when they are constantly on their teams back for the rest of the season for losing to us.

Bring it on.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:43 pm

Swansea play an attacking game and when they get it right they win.

Something tells me that is what they will do tomorrow so yes I will take the point.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:50 pm

Yes we are away so I'd take a point. Although the scum like to keep the ball alot so i feel if we don't harass them by closing down and pressing as a team from the off then I can't see us winning in truth. We need to get at them from the off because hoping for a set piece goal and defending for our lives may not work. :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:09 pm

If the resurgence is to continue, we need to win this for the fans and players. Plus it's about time we played well on the telly box for all to see. :bluescarf:

Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:45 pm

If we play like we did last week then we could get something out of the game the double doesn’t bother me but I would like us to win as I’ve never seen city win a league game down there if we draw then I won’t be to disappointed every jack I’ve seen keep saying to me we are nervous can’t see us beating you i say to them you always say that it’s all mind games with them the pressure is on them losing to us kills them to do the double over them in there ground would really piss them off they put a lot of pressure on themselves there fans have but should we win I really hope our fans put a show on after the game

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:20 pm

No we should go for the win , hit them straight away and absolutely smash them . We r on fire at this moment , let’s carry it on .
Still got scars from the hammering they gave us in 22 at home

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:45 pm

Yeah we’re on a 4 match winning streak but we rode our luck so often and we’re far from “on fire”. If they play well tomorrow and are up for the fight, which I’m sure they will be, they will win comfortably. We don’t create enough from open play.
Really not bother about the double, don’t lower yourselves to their obsession with it.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Swansea play an attacking game and when they get it right they win.

Something tells me that is what they will do tomorrow so yes I will take the point.

Feel the same. Although I do agree with others above that we do have nothing really to lose and should attack from off and go for the win

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:13 pm

I think 3 points our away form better than home give bullet new contract!!!

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:15 pm

Match them in every deparment make it our cup final and hammer them into the ground and move on and up .

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:30 pm

No.
Absolutely not.

They were the first team in this fixture to do the double over us. We need to do it ourselves now. No ifs / buts. We need to turn them over, and wrestle back the superiority.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:49 pm

For the first time in a long time. We go into this game with nothing to lose and nothing to fear.
Go for it and tear them a new one. And Bulut write himself into Cardiff city fc folklore. The double double.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:14 am

Start on the front foot high tempo get the early goal silence the place don’t sit back and just keep playing positive we got this tommorow 100% never felt more confident

Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:31 am

f**k the point. We're higher in the league, better form, and confident. Crush them.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:53 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Swansea play an attacking game and when they get it right they win.

Well they haven’t got it right very often this season and certainly not under the new manager !!

Actually I would take a point because of the game but this is a poor Swansea team and even if both teams play their best game of the season we win, the table doesn’t lie.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:21 am

I think we got to believe we can get in the playoffs and go for it. Don’t worry about losing , attack. We always seem to play better on the front foot.

Sat Mar 16, 2024 10:38 am

I dont want the point, I want the win...they've embarrassed us over the last few seasons so time for us seek revenge. I expect every CCFC player to wear that shirt with pride today and smash them...but no red cards fgs!!!

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:23 pm

No just go at them press them high and we will win

Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:21 pm

Take a f*cking point RIGHT NOW