Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bulut in or out ? (2nd topic)

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:23 am

I find it more amazing we are taking about keeping the manager and then getting rid of him every 3 or 4 games on here. There's been more.u-turns than some on the initial rebrand back then on here :lol:

It's no wonder we can't get ONE to actually stay here and let them build there own team from top to bottom. Only then id get these whole all in & out topics every other week because he's got his own squad and not one that's landed on there lap and expected to work miracles with like the last few.

Then they get rid of another one and we get the nonsence from the spin doctor himself about how we are building for the future with a plan under whoever comes in which repeats over and over. Total bollocks as its few freebies and loans for a new manager all the time.

Cardiff city has been a conveyor belt for managers over many years now because of all the above.

We got a manager who was clearly unhappy about not being backed as said in the media from him so what difference will another make or the last 5 make for example.

We got a team of freebies and loans more or less.

A board who couldn't give two hoots yet lie through there teeth everytime they speak.

What is it city fans are expecting these days for them to be happy for once in along time. It just baffles me.

Most just wanted to stay up this season lets be honest. I can't believe some of the absolute shit i read on here these days but that's just my opinion of course.

:bluescarf:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:39 am

And an accurate one as far as some posters are concerned.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:10 pm

He attacked for last 15 minutes because we were losing..before that I think he thought a point was was sufficient...I thought Ipswich were for the taking until we started to sit deep...hand was forced...still win will build confidence more..let's hope he has a go at Swansea.. because sitting deep will kill us

Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:30 pm

Think we’d be foolish not to offer him a new contract. Compare our points tally this season, to that of last season, and it speaks volumes… Could even argue that the league is even tougher this season, when you look at how close it is (bar Rotherham).

Be interesting to see what EB could achieve after a summer transfer window.

Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:05 am

derynglas wrote:Think we’d be foolish not to offer him a new contract. Compare our points tally this season, to that of last season, and it speaks volumes… Could even argue that the league is even tougher this season, when you look at how close it is (bar Rotherham).

Be interesting to see what EB could achieve after a summer transfer window.

Spot On :thumbup:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:45 am

Bebbsyboy wrote:Always been in the Bulut corner, needs to given a contact and back by the board and fans.

Spot on i am the same