Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Erol Bulut: “ Today “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:44 pm

Erol Bulut:

"Maybe was the best today," he said when asked about where the performance ranked this season.”

"We have been really prepared. We had one day less recovery, but when we started the game I never felt we were going to lose it. From the first minute until the end, we could lead, we had chances. All the players were concentrated.”

"When you play well and concede, it's not good, but how my players started, they finished the game. Life is like this, you have to believe something. We believed today we were going to win this game and we did it. Subs came in with a lucky hand today."

It was a special moment for Callum O'Dowda, who has spent practically all season on the treatment table. It's been a huge loss for Cardiff, given the Irishman's quality at this level.

And Bulut was delighted to see him pop up to net the winner. "I am really glad for him," he said.

"Four months, an injury, he came back and then he got injured again and has to prepare. His quality, we were never thinking negatively. He is really pushing hard until the end. I am really glad that he scored the second, winning goal.”

"If you have quality around you, you have quality, really good players, football is like this with top teams."

The Canton Stand erupted when O'Dowda's winner hit the back of the net and Bulut almost lost himself in the commotion. He had to stop himself from running and joining in with the rest of the team in the celebrations. "It was amazing," he said of the home fans after the game. "I was nearly starting to run to the team, then I stopped myself!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ Today “

Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:19 am

Erol Bulut:

“ Kieffer Moore “

"I have already shook Kieffer Moore’s hand," Bulut said of Moore. "It was a good goal - but it was not enough today!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Erol Bulut: “ Today “

Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:52 am

The place went mental when the second goal went in can you imagine if there had been thirty thousands Cardiff fans in there the ground would have exploded