Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today's crowd

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:54 pm

Does anyone know what the crowd was today please.

Re: Today's crowd

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:55 pm

Just shy of 22,000 with approx 3200 Ipswich fans

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:11 pm

I guessed 22k some was saying 24k and 26k. We don't have the fan base anymore for many reasons.

Although if it was swansea or a top prem team it's like watching worms come out of soapy water on the back garden grass looking for air but looking for a ticket :lol:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:30 pm

Win our next 2 games then I bet there be 28000 for hull game

Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:55 am

Bluebird1977 wrote:I guessed 22k some was saying 24k and 26k. We don't have the fan base anymore for many reasons.

Although if it was swansea or a top prem team it's like watching worms come out of soapy water on the back garden grass looking for air but looking for a ticket :lol:

It’s s the diehards who are supporting the team and the club

Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:25 am

09/03/2024 Cardiff City 2 Ipswich Town 1 Crowd 22,724 Away Support 3,213

Sun Mar 10, 2024 11:21 pm

Doubt it was that.. this has surfaced time and again. We were getting 2-3,000 mid 80s. We’re doing alright.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:21 am

Watched the recording of the game next day its not a good look on tv even the ninian looked very poor loads of e.pty seats and not the seperation section and when we scored the winner the players ran over to the canton it looked half empty and i was in it and spot myself quite easily on tv
Concidering this was the team lying in 3rd in the table no rugby on but then the game was live on tv which kills the crowd but very dissapointed at the turn out .

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:27 am

montyblue wrote:Watched the recording of the game next day its not a good look on tv even the ninian looked very poor loads of e.pty seats and not the seperation section and when we scored the winner the players ran over to the canton it looked half empty and i was in it and spot myself quite easily on tv
Concidering this was the team lying in 3rd in the table no rugby on but then the game was live on tv which kills the crowd but very dissapointed at the turn out .

It would be nice to get a few less empty seats but have a look at the Worzels v jacks game - literally half empty.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:24 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
montyblue wrote:Watched the recording of the game next day its not a good look on tv even the ninian looked very poor loads of e.pty seats and not the seperation section and when we scored the winner the players ran over to the canton it looked half empty and i was in it and spot myself quite easily on tv

It would be nice to get a few less empty seats but have a look at the Worzels v jacks game - literally half empty.

Bluebirdoct 1962

Now your asking watch swansea understand but i also look at other teams in the championship and full or near full stadiums top but granted but even coventry wba norwich sundeland all look better than us
if fans can turn up for swansea at the city stadium why not other teams
a lot turn up to just shout abuse for 1 game a season rediculious.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:59 pm

I think a lot of people left at the beginning of injury time and missed the goals thinking we weren't going to score

Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 pm

actionman wrote:I think a lot of people left at the beginning of injury time and missed the goals thinking we weren't going to score

2 0r 3 nil fair enough
but 1 goal down and 8 mins injury mad to leave.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:32 pm

montyblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Bluebirdoct 1962

Now your asking watch swansea understand but i also look at other teams in the championship and full or near full stadiums top but granted but even coventry wba norwich sundeland all look better than us

Only watched 2 minutes of ‘highlights’ mate :thumbup:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:44 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
montyblue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Bluebirdoct 1962

Only watched 2 minutes of ‘highlights’ mate :thumbup:

Bloody hell you did well to watch 2 minutes of swansea budd lets hope we don' t see to much of them sat and hope our lads are up for it not just exspecting
Got to be earned