Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ What a picture “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:06 pm

Brilliant :lol: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ What a picture “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:08 pm

Probaly thinking, "WTF have I done?!" :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:15 pm

Credit to him, he got stick off our fans but refused to celebrate his goal and clapped our fans when he came off.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:17 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Brilliant :lol: :bluebird:

A bit of blood to go along with the egg.

You reap what you sow fella.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:46 pm

Einstein wrote:Credit to him, he got stick off our fans but refused to celebrate his goal and clapped our fans when he came off.

Yep he is getting a bit of a harsh treatment from us but he has not reacted which is good.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:48 pm

he is saying "But Dad, all my mates play for that team"

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:50 pm

Still would have him playing for us

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:05 pm

Took his goal well but I would have expected our keeper to save it.

Fair play to our centre backs who kept him relatively quiet today. Matched him physically too.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:06 pm

Abergavenny wrote:Still would have him playing for us

That boat has sailed twice now; but I hate to say, I can see it happening...

Good in the Championship but not for the Premier League, so if Ipswich go up, he won't go with them and I don't think they'll buy him...

His new house will be completed, so he'll look to come here knowing Erol Bulut wants him...

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:07 pm

I doubt he's bothered that much tbh getting paid 25k or whatever anyway and will atleast be in the playoffs come end off season.

People seem to forget Ipswich paid the price for his loan we didn't so he was never coming despite all the bullshit you read online. His club got what they asked for and Ipswich paid it. We didn't.

The bitterness over one football player on here which was out of his hands to start with its comedy, just because he plays for wales as his great grandmother had a cat from here back in the 70s :lol:

Maybe in the future who knows because nobody on here does. :bluescarf:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:07 pm

Maloby_Blue wrote:Took his goal well but I would have expected our keeper to save it.

Fair play to our centre backs who kept him relatively quiet today. Matched him physically too.

Don't think i can question the keeper, he killed the ball instantly and wellied it with little backlift. He is a beast at this level

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:15 pm

That horrible feeling when you take your bandage off and do your hair ready for the Sky interview and then concede two injury time goals and lose!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:59 pm

I've probably been one of his harshest critics but I think he did show a little class in not celebrating his goal even if the cynic in me thinks it may have been a little self serving for his future job prospects here, I hope not though.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:02 pm

His movement to stay onside and footwork to set up the finish was sublime, fair play.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:06 pm

Thought he showed abit of class today in not reacting to the abuse ….taking his goal well and not celebrating

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:15 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:I doubt he's bothered that much tbh getting paid 25k or whatever anyway and will atleast be in the playoffs come end off season.

People seem to forget Ipswich paid the price for his loan we didn't so he was never coming despite all the bullshit you read online. His club got what they asked for and Ipswich paid it. We didn't.

The bitterness over one football player on here which was out of his hands to start with its comedy, just because he plays for wales as his great grandmother had a cat from here back in the 70s :lol:

Maybe in the future who knows because nobody on here does. :bluescarf:

Agree with most of that, but most of us on here who are (even a little) anti-Keiffer are still more peeved at his original 'down tools' than his current situation...

My understanding of the more recent move is that Bournemouth gave him the option but preferred him to go to Ipswich because the package (for them) was better. Keiffer, I am reliably told, chose Ipswich...

Either way, he turned up today, played some decent balls at times, and he scored a striker's goal; one of which I personally would have celebrated a lot louder than he did...! :clap:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:25 pm

Thought his all round play was great today, and nice to watch.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:48 pm

Einstein wrote:Credit to him, he got stick off our fans but refused to celebrate his goal and clapped our fans when he came off.

:thumbup:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:07 am

I was a bit pissed off when he signed for them but o think it needs to be put to bed now.
I hope he goes on to score another 10 goals for wales sake.

FairPlay to him for being the bigger person - I thought he’d celebrate like f**k.

Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:13 am

Sven wrote:Probaly thinking, "WTF have I done?!" :lol: :ayatollah:

Doubt it. Cardiff are mid table and Ipswich are play offs and pushing for automatics. He made the right decision.

Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:49 am

Banter in football is great and during the 90 minutes (99+10 :laughing6: ) you have to hate the opposition.