Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Neil Warnock “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:53 pm

Neil Warnock has stepped down from his role as interim manager of Aberdeen.

Re: “ Neil Warnock “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:56 pm

That didn't last long!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:57 pm

Lasted 33 days

Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:10 pm

Strange timing after a 3-1 win today

Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Lasted 33 days

He is going to Belgium to help out VT :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

WOW! WARNOCK LEAVES ABERDEEN AFTER ONE MONTH!

Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:57 pm

Aberdeen announce shock Neil Warnock exit after just one month in charge
By Natasha Everitt

Neil Warnock has stepped down as Aberdeen manager after just eight games in charge.

The iconic manager achieved two wins, two draws and four defeats after being appointed on February 5.

Aberdeen sealed a 3-1 win over Kilmarnock in the Scottish Cup quarter-finals on Saturday and the announcement was made after the game.

The club's statement read: "Interim manager Neil Warnock has stepped aside following today’s Scottish Cup Quarter Final victory at Pittodrie."0

Chairman Dave Cormack said: “The club would like to thank both Neil and Ronnie Jepson for their efforts. With the search for a new manager at an advanced stage, Peter Leven will assume control of all first team matters until the process is concluded."

Neil Warnock added: “I was honoured to lead Aberdeen for a short period to help Dave and the Board get themselves into a position where they could get closer to making a permanent appointment."

"It goes without saying that I had hoped I could’ve collected a few more league wins along the way, but I am also delighted to have helped the club into the Scottish Cup Semi Final. I hope they can now go on and lift the trophy.”

"Ronnie and I can’t thank the fans enough for their support while we’ve been here and we wish the club and the supporters all the very best for the remainder of the season and for the future.”

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:01 pm

Was a weird appointment

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm

I find this very strange timing, just after McKay is forced to release all documents Hmmmmm.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:01 pm

JulesK wrote:I find this very strange timing, just after McKay is forced to release all documents Hmmmmm.

Has he (MacKay), Jules...? :?

My last understand was that we were taking the t#@t back to Court after Cardiff City FC filed contempt of court proceedings against Willie McKay...

It was claimed the football agent has failed to comply with an out-of-court agreement relating to the Emiliano Sala transfer in January 2019.

Hopefully, it has now been sorted and I just missed it...? :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:10 pm

Warnock doesn't want a relegation on his C.V

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:40 pm

Was releageated with Sheff Utd 2007

Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:47 pm

Sven wrote:
JulesK wrote:I find this very strange timing, just after McKay is forced to release all documents Hmmmmm.

My last understand was that we were taking the t#@t back to Court after Cardiff City FC filed contempt of court proceedings against Willie McKay...

It was claimed the football agent has failed to comply with an out-of-court agreement relating to the Emiliano Sala transfer in January 2019.

Nope, my understanding was that he had released what was required due to the court case pending and this new one was to get wife and son to release documents.
Whichever way it goes I hope he has shite himself daily.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:39 pm

On his way to Belgium tan got a job for him

Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:42 am

JulesK wrote:
Sven wrote:

Nope, my understanding was that he had released what was required due to the court case pending and this new one was to get wife and son to release documents.

Wasn't aware of that, so thanks, Jules... :thumbup:

Keep it in the (corrupt) family, eh...? :oops:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:42 am

Craigleeccfc wrote:On his way to Belgium tan got a job for him

Oh dear...! :oops:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:48 am

I’m surprised a club like Aberdeen even appointed him

Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:24 pm

Sven wrote:
JulesK wrote:
Sven wrote:

Wasn't aware of that, so thanks, Jules... :thumbup:

Keep it in the (corrupt) family, eh...? :oops:

City’s lawyers cutely included the wife and son in the out of court agreement the other month. I bet that’s to ensure they believe they can secure something showing he had his son’s authority or blessing in the transfer negotiations. Binding in the son’s business. And therefore, Nantes.

Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:34 pm

Radyrway bluebird wrote:Was releageated with Sheff Utd 2007

And us the last time we were in the prem