Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:18 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Poor threads by you

Fair comment by you.

Re: Substitutions

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:40 pm

Turns out to be excellent substitutions All three players involved in two goals

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:40 pm

2 crosses by Colwill . 1st the 2 strikers missed sitters. 2 cross we score. I wish fans would support a special talent like Colwill.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:42 pm

Grandstand wrote:2 crosses by Colwill . 1st the 2 strikers missed sitters. 2 cross we score. I wish fans would support a special talent like Colwill.

Agree and grant playing right and odowda left actually playing as wingers gives other plays space to move into etc rather than wingers cutting in narrowing the attack

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:34 pm

Poor subs????

Brilliant in my book, Diedhou keeping the ball alive across the box and COD getting on the end of it :clap:

Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:41 pm

Grandstand wrote:2 crosses by Colwill . 1st the 2 strikers missed sitters. 2 cross we score. I wish fans would support a special talent like Colwill.

Great as impact sub but imo Turnbull was responsible for our midfield getting the better of theirs. Siopis and Wintle played their natural game with a forward thinking midfielder who didn’t waste a pass. Typified in first half when we were clearing our lines, he reviewed ball on edge of our box and rather just hack it away he was looking for the pass and was frustrated when nobody made themselves available to receive. A class player who’ll only get better.