Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Aaron Ramsey today “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:10 pm

Aaron Ramsey will be part of Sky’s commentary team for today’s match.

He said he will be “back on the grass” next week.

Re: “ Aaron Ramsey today “

Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:29 pm

Will be interesting when he is back, Turnbull, Colwill and Rambo all best in the number 10 position. Who will be Buluts choice?

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:24 pm

Roath_Blue wrote:Will be interesting when he is back, Turnbull, Colwill and Rambo all best in the number 10 position. Who will be Buluts choice?

At the moment I’d say Turnbull, Ramsey is in a class of his own but we need to be careful with him

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:42 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
Roath_Blue wrote:Will be interesting when he is back, Turnbull, Colwill and Rambo all best in the number 10 position. Who will be Buluts choice?

At the moment I’d say Turnbull, Ramsey is in a class of his own but we need to be careful with him

I agree. Turnbull is a class act and allows Wintle and Siopis space to play well. Colwill great to come on but not good enough to start imo.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:43 pm

Ramsey when fit is still better than the other 2 put together but agree about having to manage him a little better & not use him all the time.

Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:54 pm

A fit Ramsey head shoulders above any no 10 in championship,it’s about using him correctly same as we done with Bellamy turnbull is class to mind big game for us today starting to find his feet now colwill my opinion not as good as people make him out to be

Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:18 am

Commentary probably where he belongs. Ought to retire now!

Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:00 am

In fairness to Colwill he made an excellent run into space to receive a pass from Grant think it was, and clipped a perfect cross for O'Dowda to head back across goal for Wintle to eventually score the equaliser.

Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:15 pm

Then problem is he's said he's back on the grass on sky next week so that means he will be back in 3 weeks probably but for 1 game then out again i suspect. Despite his quality at times i don't think he's worth the money he's on in truth for playing once every 6 weeks overall if that.

I can only see a repeat of the same thing sadly :cry: