Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is Bulut’s time up already ?

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:07 pm

At the end of last season we all took a sigh of relief that the season was over, just scraped missing relegation, an absolute farce of a manager merry go round and the last man (Lamouchie) in was the fans (most anyway) of the sort of manager we needed to stay, but for whatever reason his contract was not renewed and Tan/Dalmen let him go.

Dalman pipes up and spins his lies to the supporters base how he will get more and more involved and he feels he had let us down the previous few seasons then brings in his own man Bulut, allegedly backing him in the loan market last summer with the promise of big things to come in January, even letting the fan base believe that the KM deal was just a formality.

A lot of fans including most on here were saying they would be happy with a mid table finish and that it was a season of stability with this unknown to most manager, but if he could get mid table and based on what the Spin Doctor had said then most would of been happy with that.

After a much better start than most predicted and even flirting with play off places at times some of the fans in my opinion got a bit premature with what the squad is capable of and then quickly turned when we hit the inevitable bad patch that most teams in the championship suffer.

January came and the promises didn’t materialise as usual, and then it transpires no one has spoken to Errol Bulut regarding an extension to his one year contract.

Surely he should have now been spoken too regarding his contract ? Hopefully we are not doing a Lamouchie and not extending once safety has been secured ? Has any of this got to do with Tan flying in during January and having meetings with the Spin Doctor ?

A coach/manager is only as good as his squad, a good coach gets the best out of his squad, for me and considering this is his first season in English football never mind the championship and the fact we will achieve what the majority hoped for then I would of offered him his contract by now, the fact he hasn’t been offered it speaks volumes to me and I have fingers crossed that I’m wrong, but is his time up already and we will be looking for another manager in the summer ?

Re: Is Bulut’s time up already ?

Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:37 pm

There always questions when we never know how whats going on , always guessing , rumours that don’t happen , it’s always gonna be like this with tan and dalman

Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:47 pm

nothing to see here,mountain out of a molehill etc,etc

Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:02 pm

Is any manager safe at this club with the way the Owner/Chairman go about their decision making ???

Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:29 pm

eddie j wrote:nothing to see here,mountain out of a molehill etc,etc

100% hot air release; and a lengthy one, too...! :roll: