Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ f**k of you Snake “

Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:40 pm

Diedhiou Cardiff City Striker ( ex Bristol City ) initially appears to be kindly accepting a request from the supporter for a quick photo before the apparent Bristol City fan suddenly turns, saying: "F*** off you snake."

Cardiff City striker Famara Diedhiou was subjected to awful abuse on his return to former club Bristol City on Saturday afternoon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ f**k of you Snake “

Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:59 pm

Lesson learned, I would hope...! ;)

Beware Wurzels bearing gifts...! :lol:

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:04 pm

Sven wrote:Lesson learned, I would hope...! ;)

Beware Wurzels bearing gifts...! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:08 pm

He's doing them a favour more than us, he scored zero goals and done nothing for us lol

Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:50 pm

To be fair how are you expected to score when you don’t get selected to play and when you do get some game time you are never given the ball.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:35 pm

Brezza

That's correct. People seem far too quick to proclaim the guy is dog5h1t when he's barely kicked a ball in anger or been given a sniff of a goalscoring opportunity.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:42 pm

Brezza wrote:To be fair how are you expected to score when you don’t get selected to play and when you do get some game time you are never given the ball.

He is not KM therefore he is a donkey, like every other forward player we've had who isn't named KM, just look around the forum & you will see the light.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:47 pm

kyle08 wrote:He's doing them a favour more than us, he scored zero goals and done nothing for us lol

Hardly his fault. Bulut obviously doesn’t fancy him as he plays Etete and Meite ahead of him. Not been given a chance. Feel for him

Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:49 pm

Welshman in CA wrote:
Brezza wrote:To be fair how are you expected to score when you don’t get selected to play and when you do get some game time you are never given the ball.

He is not KM therefore he is a donkey, like every other forward player we've had who isn't named KM, just look around the forum & you will see the light.

EE AW EE AW.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:10 pm

Agree.

He had one half chance against Stoke but that’s about it in terms of goalscoring opportunities.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:17 pm

montyblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

EE AW EE AW.

You know as well as I do that we don't get any crosses in for any forward to score and this guy hasn't even played a full game yet. Let's at least give him a chance to show us he's a donkey. Is that too much to ask?

Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 pm

montyblue wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

EE AW EE AW.

Don't be hard on yourself, Monty.. ! ;)

Now wait for it; let us bray...! :laughing6:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:08 pm

The donkey has made some appearances i watched for an hour and bulut watches him every day in trainning but still ain't picking him i wonder why he's been having a siesta in granada for a few years and was not scoring a great deal there either i have said before i will cheer him on if he' s doing the buisness but will also call him a donkey which is also a bit of a spanish joke nothing to him personally i will also join in with booing moore probably saturday.

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:37 pm

The guy is crap, good job he's not on a long term contract

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:54 pm

montyblue wrote:The donkey has made some appearances i watched for an hour and bulut watches him every day in trainning but still ain't picking him i wonder why he's been having a siesta in granada for a few years and was not scoring a great deal there either i have said before i will cheer him on if he' s doing the buisness but will also call him a donkey which is also a bit of a spanish joke nothing to him personally i will also join in with booing moore probably saturday.

Exactly monty
Bulut knows he isn’t good enough,
I hope he settles in and gets better

Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:08 pm

With this conclusion then are we accepting that the guy was not chosen by Bulut and was a desperation signing chosen by the 'committee' to try and appease supporters expecting the return of Moore?