Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The tosser

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Behind me last night about four rows back some arse wipe of a guy was having a pop at the ref all the way through calling him all the names under the sun which is nothing normal however for some reason he decided to shout YOU ENGLISH before every verbal

Does he not understand that we play in an English league system and therefore we cant have a welsh referee, if he dont like it then fcuk off or go and support a team in the welsh league

What i then found amusing was the next chant he started up was Jay Bothroyd (Am I mistaken but I thought he was
English ?)

Re: The tosser

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:08 pm

That also makes me laugh when they sing " same old English always cheating "when an opposing player goes down injured!!!! :old:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:12 pm

I went to a game with an English mate of mine. It amused me when he started that chant "Same old English always cheating".

Mind you he did find it amusing when we went into Nottingham one Saturday night and I got into an argument with some valley lad visiting the City. The argument ended with us driving away and me shouting back to him "You Welsh git". Sometimes you dont know quite what you are saying.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23220&start=30 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:17 pm

Its football banter Chief you have to realise when we go to games logic goes out the window. You go to work spend time with your family then all you want to so at the footy is unwind let off some steam, that what football is all about not being sensible.
Anyway i will try to tone it down a bit next time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:39 pm

Dai Hunt,now that guy is a tosser."Come on Jay,Come on Jay" **** off Hunt you clueless prick!

Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:02 pm

redcamp legend wrote:Dai Hunt,now that guy is a tosser."Come on Jay,Come on Jay" **** off Hunt you clueless prick!

city legend :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

milly44 wrote:
redcamp legend wrote:Dai Hunt,now that guy is a tosser."Come on Jay,Come on Jay" **** off Hunt you clueless prick!

city legend :ayatollah:

the lonesome Bob Bank horn blower of the late 1980's ...................... I remember it well from the deserted seats and terraces :old: :lol:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:02 am

sat in canton stand, guy and his son next to me, sone asks his dad who vincent tan was, dad replied, dont know son, must be cardiff's new signing...... i was speechless.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:19 am

welshdougie wrote:sat in canton stand, guy and his son next to me, sone asks his dad who vincent tan was, dad replied, dont know son, must be cardiff's new signing...... i was speechless.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

ROFL :lol: :lol: