Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On the train home yesterday

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:30 pm

the usual banter on the train and a few youngsters started chanting "get your tits out for the lads" at a woman on the train and when the train pulled in ystrad she got of and went on the track track stood infront of the train and phone the police and said she wont move cause shes been sexually harrast :lol: :lol: cost me an extra £7 to get a taxi home wonder if she got fined :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: On the train home yesterday

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:37 pm

You gotta love those nutters....where else would you get it eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:54 pm

right polava that was ! had to get off at ystrad and rang the missus to pick me up :ayatollah: i saw the old bill drive up to get her lol

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:11 pm

and she didnt look the happiest either haha

Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:47 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:and she didnt look the happiest either haha

You should have taken a pic with your camera phone. Could have sent it in to the Echo! :D

Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:53 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1317727/Mother-defeats-gang-football-yobs-staging-railway-track-protest.html?ITO=socialnet-twitter-mailonline

taken from mikes site !! :o

Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:58 pm

bargoedbluebirds wrote:the usual banter on the train and a few youngsters started chanting "get your tits out for the lads" at a woman on the train and when the train pulled in ystrad she got of and went on the track track stood infront of the train and phone the police and said she wont move cause shes been sexually harrast :lol: :lol: cost me an extra £7 to get a taxi home wonder if she got fined :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I see what her problem was now - she's flat chested. No wonder the poor Woman was so upset, she hasn't got any Tits to get out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Yesterday Mrs Robinson said: ‘It was a terrifying experience, but I’m glad I did it. It was a victory for ordinary people.’

Well you would stand in front of a train love.

As they boarded the two-carriage train on Saturday September 25, they realised it was full of drunken Cardiff City fans who had just seen their team beat Millwall.

Of course, everyone of them was drunk.... :roll:

Hope she gets hit with the proper fine for trespassing on the line. If she was that worried she could have phoned the police herself.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:33 pm

She was on BBC Radio 2 earlier getting interveiwed by that Jeremy Vine, then they had a discussion about it for the next hour with people phoning up saying how brave she was, She sounds a bit mad to me

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:35 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:
bargoedbluebirds wrote:the usual banter on the train and a few youngsters started chanting "get your tits out for the lads" at a woman on the train and when the train pulled in ystrad she got of and went on the track track stood infront of the train and phone the police and said she wont move cause shes been sexually harrast :lol: :lol: cost me an extra £7 to get a taxi home wonder if she got fined :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I see what her problem was now - she's flat chested. No wonder the poor Woman was so upset, she hasn't got any Tits to get out! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

:lol: quality :lol:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Oh well, at least she got her "victory for ordinary people"

I'm sure all the "ordinary people" who were going further were so proud of her.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:23 pm

I'm certain it wasn't her they were chanting at. There was a real beauty on the platform, surely it was her who was getting the attention.

The one who made the complaint looks like bloody Hailey Cropper. :(

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 pm

yh it was she was fit but then she thought she was popular haha

Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I'm certain it wasn't her they were chanting at. There was a real beauty on the platform, surely it was her who was getting the attention.

The one who made the complaint looks like bloody Hailey Cropper. :(

She was probably jealous then :lol:

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

PtB wrote:
Yesterday Mrs Robinson said: ‘It was a terrifying experience, but I’m glad I did it. It was a victory for ordinary people.’

Well you would stand in front of a train love.

As they boarded the two-carriage train on Saturday September 25, they realised it was full of drunken Cardiff City fans who had just seen their team beat Millwall.

Of course, everyone of them was drunk.... :roll:

Hope she gets hit with the proper fine for trespassing on the line. If she was that worried she could have phoned the police herself.

she won't get done for it she works for the probation sevice