PETER SPEAKS OUT

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER SPEAKS OUT

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 pm

PR rang twice today.

He has asked for the FANS TO STICK TOGETHER and STAND BY HIM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB, He said the Malaysians need to see were behind Our Club.

So I can never say he has hidden away from my Questions.

I asked why Havent the INLAND REVENUE BEEN PAID ?

He said they will be paid This week.

Also Peter said if the fans care about this Club, why are they hacking in to My emails and messing with My pass words, it is a police matter now. I said I only heard about that last night, which I did and I reckon its some one from within the Club.
Peter said everything will be sorted this week and if the fans love the club they will trust him as he loves the Club.
I said I will try and find out who is hacking his emails, which I will .

PR has just rung me back again to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.

Only repeating PR's words.

Link here from Our Club.
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 99,00.html

Then later on SOME GOOD NEWS When I asked Peter about New Players

Peter has just reassured me we will be signing at least 3 to 4 players in the Next 2 Weeks.
Yes he did travel up North Yesterday to see 2 players but the weather was so bad he had to turn around.
DJ today went to see another player.
The email Hacker will be arrested tomorrow.
Peter said this Squad will Def be STRENGTHENED THIS MONTH.

Once again not My Words but I actually Believe him

Copyright.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

PETER SPEAKS OUT

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: STICKY: PETER SPEAKS OUT

Postby ijs1985 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:26 pm

i try and steer clear of all the politics and finances behind the club
i just enjoy watching football
lets hope we stay above water and push for the promised land
ijs1985

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:02 pm

I'm willing to get behind Ridsdale and I have bought 2 season tickets for next year. I honestly believe we need to hold our nerve and show the Malaysians we are a club worth backing.

Come on City :ayatollah:
Tony Blue Williams

Postby SteW » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:11 pm

He didn't answer the question, why haven't we paid this debt already? It shouldn't have got to this stage!

You should also ask him if the rumour about Jones resigning if he doesn't get £3m is true.
SteW

Postby lostcityboy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:28 pm

politics,never understood them,but i feel everyone should keep the faith and stick together ,for this month
more than ever in these once more turbulant times.with all the rumours again today i,m headshot reading the for and against pr and dj posts KEEP UP THE FAITH FOR JANUARY AT LEAST,and time will tell us the outcome once more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
lostcityboy

Postby Tony Blue Williams » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:30 pm

SteW wrote:He didn't answer the question, why haven't we paid this debt already? It shouldn't have got to this stage!

You should also ask him if the rumour about Jones resigning if he doesn't get £3m is true.

Stew at a guess the date 6th January (next Wednesday) is important for some reason (Annis has mentioned it several times). Could this be the date that PR arranged for the tax bill to be settled?

If so its pretty normal business to pay these bills at the last possible oppotunity.
Tony Blue Williams

Postby Martyn1963 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:32 pm

I support CCFC and I dont personally care who's in charge or ownd the Club as long as we win , all I want to see is a decent draw in the FA Cup today and 3 points against Blackpool on Saturday !!!! :ayatollah:
Martyn1963

Postby PtB » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:I support CCFC and I dont personally care who's in charge or ownd the Club as long as we win , all I want to see is a decent draw in the FA Cup today and 3 points against Blackpool on Saturday !!!! :ayatollah:

Don't be so reasonable!
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby mallo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 pm

STATEMENT BY PETER RIDSDALE
Wed 30 Dec 2009

Cardiff City Football Club

Over the last four years, our hopes and aspirations of a new stadium, a professional training infrastructure and a team capable of competing at the top end of the Championship have been delivered. This progress has been achieved against a horrendous financial legacy and a difficult world financial crisis. We have been focused on progressing each year and remain so.

At the start of this season we set ourselves a target of finishing in the top six of the Championship. This remains our target and our current position gives us cause to be optimistic that this can be delivered. We are competing against five teams who currently enjoy the financial benefits of the Premier League parachute payments. This makes our task that little bit harder but one that nonetheless we feel we can complete.
Article continues
Advertisement

Dave Jones has been a fundamental part of the progress that we have made. He has been our manager for the last four and a half years and remains so. He understands our aspirations and with his management team and players he is committed to deliver.

I understand only too well the emotional disappointment of poor results and the second half capitulation at Peterborough this week is an experience that I never want to go through again. The best response from everyone at this Club, players and supporters alike, is to stick together and remain clear as to our objectives for the season as a whole.

We have attempted to recognise the financial climate and challenges that our supporters face. We have frozen season ticket prices and if you renew your season ticket by December 31, 2009, we offer your money back if we are successful in our quest for promotion this season.

In wishing you and your families a Happy New Year, I urge you to stick with us, keep the faith and get behind the team for the second half of the season.

Thank you as always,

Peter.
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Ninian 72 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:31 pm

i love my club, i just want good things to come out of the club not spin every other week, come on peter just be honest to us.
Ninian 72

Postby lord raglan » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:03 pm

I wouldn't believe him if he told me it was sunday today. :evil:

My nan told me to never trust a liar..... wise words gran , cos we got a WHOPPER TELLER in charge of our footy club.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
lord raglan

Postby rob » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:27 pm

roll on the days when we can just go and watch the football without wondering what is going on behind the scenes.
RIDSDALE, when god put teeth in your mouth, he ruined a bloody good arse hole.
rob

Postby Zabier » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:10 am

Whether it was Samesh Kumar, Steve Borley, Sam Hammam or Peter Ridsdale, whoever is in charge at our club I take their words at face value.

I believe there are so many external sources affecting what goes on at our club that no-one can run the club without any problems. It just doesn't work like that. I don't blame the men in charge for spinning the truth because if we knew it then we'd probably all go insane.

I don't believe Ridsdale loves the club. Maybe he thinks he does, just like Hammam thinks he does. I don't believe he loves it genuinely though. That's just public relation work. I do believe that he's in this to save his own face and pride though so whatever he does is in the best interests of our club because, in turn, that is in his best interests as well.

Whatever the reason for the Inland Revenue not being paid (was it the undersoil heating installation costs causing a delay?) it is going to get sorted. I take tabloid news with a pinch of salt so the story in the News of the World never really got me worried. In truth, I'd believe Ridsdale over the tabloids any day... but that's the lesser of two evils.

The bottom line here is that the News of the World made a mountain out of a molehill. The Inland Revenue will be paid meaning there will be no winding up order. We are still in line to get these 3 or 4 players and nothing else has changed. Let's calm down guys.

We're better off now than we've been in years! It wouldn't be Cardiff City if the threat of liquidation wasn't over our shoulders!!! :ayatollah:
Zabier

Postby Charlie-Potatoes » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:21 am

Forever Blue wrote:PR rang twice today.

He has asked for the FANS TO STICK TOGETHER and STAND BY HIM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CLUB, He said the Malaysians need to see were behind Our Club.

Also Peter said if the fans care about this Club, why are they hacking in to My emails and messing with My pass words, it is a police matter now. I said I only heard about that last night, which I did and I reckon its some one from within the Club.
Peter said everything will be sorted this week and if the fans love the club they will trust him as he loves the Club.

PR has just rung me back again to REASSURE us that THE MALAYSIANS are still very interested in OUR Club and they want PR to stay on if they take over.

Link here from Our Club.

Peter has just reassured me we will be signing at least 3 to 4 players in the Next 2 Weeks.
Yes he did travel up North Yesterday to see 2 players but the weather was so bad he had to turn around.

Copyright.

No arrest then?, he/she was supposed to be arrested yesterday according to what Mr Liar told you.
Charlie-Potatoes

Postby Zabier » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:41 am

I don't think Ridsdale can go around arresting people! :lol:

He was probably only repeating what the police told him but obviously they've not found enough evidence or worthwhile cause to make any arrests.
Zabier

Postby chewbarker » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm

The plot thickens...
chewbarker

Postby Fatboysheep » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:27 pm

This whole thing is beyond ridiculous. I like (!) the response to why haven't HMRC been paid .... the answer being they will be. So why haven't they yet?

I just hope that by the end of January my cynicism is ill founded and we've spent £3m on new players and paid the oustanding tax debt.

Flying pig anyone?

:?
Fatboysheep

Postby mallo » Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:35 am

will the truth be out today we just have to wait and see
Mallo

Will Always be blue !
mallo

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:22 am

Rhyso wrote:

Peter said everything will be sorted this week and if the fans love the club they will trust him as he loves the Club

Link here from Our Club.
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 99,00.HTML

Copyright.

f**k me. If you believe that you'll believe anything. :-)

Rhyso, I never said I believed it, I just wrote up what he said.

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:44 pm

chewbarker wrote:
The Lone Gunman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I asked why Havent the INLAND REVENUE BEEN PAID ?

Shocking in retrospect, isn't it?

A bit like reading your blog TLG

:lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RichardBluebird » Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 pm

I thought this post was going to read.................... PETER SPEAKS OUT.......................

OF HIS FAT HAIRY SPOTTY ARSE.
RichardBluebird

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 pm

Link here from Our Club.

Copyright.

I WAS DONE BY SPIN lol

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby carlccfc » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Link here from Our Club.

Copyright.

I WAS DONE BY SPIN lol

In fairness Annis he has got another 5 days to keep his promise to you for the 3-4 players :lol:
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Re: PETER SPEAKS OUT

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Thats Very TRUE Carl, I will count them down :lol:

Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat