Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At Least

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:12 pm

The Welsh rugby side gives our Country somthing to be proud of. Plus they all sing the Anthem ;) :ayatollah:

Re: At Least

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:The Welsh rugby side gives our Country somthing to be proud of. Plus they all sing the Anthem ;) :ayatollah:

no bite from milly ;) :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm

milly44 wrote:
Ystrad Bluebird wrote:The Welsh rugby side gives our Country somthing to be proud of. Plus they all sing the Anthem ;) :ayatollah:

no bite from milly ;) :lol:

;) :ayatollah: :D :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:17 pm

Rugby is total jobby :lol:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:22 pm

PtB wrote:Rugby is total jobby :lol:

At least they sing they anthem and want to wear they shirt.... :oops:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:49 pm

Whats rugby :roll:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:52 pm

If anybody wants to talk about egg-chasing, they can f**k off well away from this board.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:55 am

Proud of wha,t a Bunch of Over Weight Piss heads .

Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I agree it is a football board so lets not talk about rugby. But Ystard you got a point regarding the anthem there but half the Welsh players aint even welsh tho. Annis the Modern day rugby player theese days are far from fat my friend. They built like brick shit houses with muscles coming out of they shit. You wouldnt fancy running in to half of them I tell ya. :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:24 am

earnieblue wrote:Whats rugby :roll:

its a place in england aint it ?

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:58 pm

Years ago yes,

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Let's be honest. If Wales were qualifying for major tournaments, coupled with our fortunes and the Jacks' as well, nobody would give a shit about egg-chasing. No ifs, buts or maybes about that one.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:37 pm

IF im sorry I doubt we'd ever get there. By the way I love my footie as much as playing rugby so I got a foot in both camps. I love to see us compete at the highest level in the 2 sports.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Ross McCormack plays Rugby?

I will get my coat.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Let's be honest. If Wales were qualifying for major tournaments, coupled with our fortunes and the Jacks' as well, nobody would give a shit about egg-chasing. No ifs, buts or maybes about that one.

Thats not the point u stupid bender, they dont qualify for anything whereas the rugby team do !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:51 pm

RobsonCCFC wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:Let's be honest. If Wales were qualifying for major tournaments, coupled with our fortunes and the Jacks' as well, nobody would give a shit about egg-chasing. No ifs, buts or maybes about that one.

Thats not the point u stupid bender, they dont qualify for anything whereas the rugby team do !! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bit of an agenda you've got here.

You've joined about half an hour ago, and 2 of your 3 posts already are directly aimed at me having a go because I don't like the egg :?

Some of us don't think much of them see, so let's leave it at that.

Fri May 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
RobsonCCFC wrote:

Bit of an agenda you've got here.

You've joined about half an hour ago, and 2 of your 3 posts already are directly aimed at me having a go because I don't like the egg :?

Some of us don't think much of them see, so let's leave it at that.

as ive said on the other statuses mate, i love your bullshit

Fri May 20, 2011 3:58 pm

whats your problem?? 5 posts all having a dig at the same poster for giving his opinions.

Fri May 20, 2011 4:01 pm

milly44 wrote:whats your problem?? 5 posts all having a dig at the same poster for giving his opinions.

why you having a go at me for giving my opinions, i just don't like the football's attitude towards rugby. WE ARE WELSH RUGBY AND WE GET EVERYTHING haha woop woop !

Fri May 20, 2011 4:06 pm

RobsonCCFC wrote:
milly44 wrote:whats your problem?? 5 posts all having a dig at the same poster for giving his opinions.

why you having a go at me for giving my opinions, i just don't like the football's attitude towards rugby. WE ARE WELSH RUGBY AND WE GET EVERYTHING haha woop woop !

nearly every post you have made is having a dig at the same poster. i couldnt give a shit what welsh rugby get and what they dont get, i love welsh rugby as much as the next person!

Fri May 20, 2011 4:11 pm

RobsonCCFC wrote:

Did you see Robbie Savage's (I know it's Robbie Savage, but he does talk some sense sometimes, believe it or not) column in the Daily Mirror today ? Look at the left side of it and his take on 'Feeble ban is lout of order'.

No wonder we hate egg-chasing, did you see what that 'rugby' player got for punching another one in the head 3 times ?

5 weeks !

Fri May 20, 2011 6:32 pm

@Cwmann_Bluebird I am a massive rugby fan myself, and the 5 week ban was fine, a fight now and again is part and parcel of the game, and in defence to Robson you are arguing back with him so you're making it worse for yourself mate!

Fri May 20, 2011 7:52 pm

We might aswell throw Ice Hockey and Cricket in to the mix then is it??

Incomparable as is football and rugby. The only comparison would be that Cardiff clubs underachieve in both

Sat May 21, 2011 7:09 pm

cardiffforlife wrote:@Cwmann_Bluebird I am a massive rugby fan myself, and the 5 week ban was fine, a fight now and again is part and parcel of the game, and in defence to Robson you are arguing back with him so you're making it worse for yourself mate!

I thought it was a nothing ban myself ! Many others seem to think the same. I'm just saying that most football people are tired of rugby fans trying to make out that it is the cleaner game, the more disciplined one !

Sat May 21, 2011 7:10 pm

rb1976 wrote:We might aswell throw Ice Hockey and Cricket in to the mix then is it??

Incomparable as is football and rugby. The only comparison would be that Cardiff clubs underachieve in both

Good point about the Cardiff clubs.

I like Ice Hockey and cricket actually :lol: