Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves haven't lost a game at home for over 3 months

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:27 pm

Wolves haven't lost at home in over 3 months

If Brighton lose to Wolves, I'd like to think it's near impossible for an out of form, negative morale and winless Brighton to defeat a jubilant Spurs. Then by the time they face Newcastle at home they would have 5 losses in a row, and playing a decent Newcastle side who have just beat Leicester away and who might also beat Southampton at home too.

ALOT is riding on the wolves game tomorrow.

If Brighton are to get any more points this season, then a "response" is the most likely scenario tomorrow for them to get points, if they don't respond and get beaten by Wolves, I genuinely can't see where they can possible get points from. Saying "newcastle" is too lazy, and completely disregards this rut Brighton are in.

The Wolves game is as big as Our game against Brighton now.

Re: Wolves haven't lost a game at home for over 3 months

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:36 pm

That's it then .Brighton win.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Now you've done it

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:16 pm

Apparently Brighton are Wolves bogey team.

They have only ever beaten them twice at molineux with the last time being 13 years ago

Wolves have a dreadful record against Brighton. In 29 league meetings they've won just fourĀ 

Just saying !

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:16 pm

skiprat wrote:That's it then .Brighton win.

Shit. Someone delete this post.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:42 pm

Deep Blue FC wrote:Wolves haven't lost at home in over 3 months

If Brighton lose to Wolves, I'd like to think it's near impossible for an out of form, negative morale and winless Brighton to defeat a jubilant Spurs. Then by the time they face Newcastle at home they would have 5 losses in a row, and playing a decent Newcastle side who have just beat Leicester away and who might also beat Southampton at home too.

ALOT is riding on the wolves game tomorrow.

If Brighton are to get any more points this season, then a "response" is the most likely scenario tomorrow for them to get points, if they don't respond and get beaten by Wolves, I genuinely can't see where they can possible get points from. Saying "newcastle" is too lazy, and completely disregards this rut Brighton are in.

The Wolves game is as big as Our game against Brighton now.

Not superstitious then?

Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:24 pm

Long may that continue ;)