Clever clever Warnock

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Clever clever Warnock

Postby Welsh Exile » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:05 am

Prior to the Brighton game.

Warnock says to himself, we can still do this, if we go there and win after them losing 0-5 to Bournemouth then that’s it for them, what can I say that will lift the fans, the club and even the players more than I have done already ?

Well the players would all rather play in the premier league over the chairmanship any day and they all say they want to play for me....... Ah got it.

Next and subsequent press conference and interviews - Warnock says, I’m staying for 1 more season and we are still in this, my plan is get them to Xmas then help the board recruit another manager to succeed me.

Result - Fans happy as the ideal is Warnock the hero stays whilst performing a miracle in keeping us up when no one expected it and then sets up the ideal replacement as it’s his recommend and in Warnock we trust - Fans are definitely 12th man for the remainder of the season.

Club is happy as still in the premier league plus have a solid succession plan, therefore backs Warnock in the run in on contract/bonus promises should the team stay up.

Players get the final lift they need to play to their best for the remaining 5 games, remember what Artur said before about if we stay up, look at how camerasa was during the goal celebrations, what an impact staying up would have on his future whether he stays or goes, Morrison gets another season in the top flight, Etheridge cements his rep as a top keeper etc etc but most importantly they all have the opportunity to play for their gaffer one more season in the top flight.

Neil Warnock you clever clever man !
Welsh Exile

Clever clever Warnock

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat