Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liverpool player sent off on Sunday?

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:16 am

Hypothetically speaking, if you could pick one of their players to receive his marching orders who would it be?
I’m thinking Mane

Re: Liverpool player sent off on Sunday?

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:24 am

Van dijk
He keeps them together at the back and starts a lot of there counter attacks. They would struggle without him as they have no fit Centre backs at the moment

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:28 am

thomasblue wrote:Van dijk
He keeps them together at the back and starts a lot of there counter attacks. They would struggle without him as they have no fit Centre backs at the moment

Gomez made his first appearance yesterday after a long spell out. For me I’d want Mane sent off, he’s just unplayable when he’s playing on that last shoulder with his pace. Especially considering he’ll be up against Pelts.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:44 am

thomasblue wrote:Van dijk

It was between Mane and VVD tbh.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Firminho keeps them ticking

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:13 pm

I would like Alisson to be sent off with no subs left would be good ! Henderson or salah to go in goals then haha !

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:25 pm

3 sent off would do... :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:04 pm

Henderson. Not because I think it would increase our chances of getting anything but simply because he's despicable :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:12 pm

Yeah, I’d agree with Mane.

Outstanding player and underrated due to Salah. But he’s always been a top player, even when he was at Southampton.