Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Man United Tickets

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:21 am

Any news on when they are on sale ? Usually out by now ! :banghead:

Re: Man United Tickets

Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Jones_1994 wrote:Any news on when they are on sale ? Usually out by now ! :banghead:

A bit of patience required...but looking like early next week :thumbright:

Everyone in the same boat and anyone who has been to the required number of away games will (rightly) get a ticket in the first sweep! ;)

Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:29 pm

Sven wrote:
Jones_1994 wrote:Any news on when they are on sale ? Usually out by now ! :banghead:

Everyone in the same boat and anyone who has been to the required number of away games will (rightly) get a ticket in the first sweep! ;)

Hoping to have news by Sunday otherwise chaos as no home game until week before game, so little or no time for supporters club to sort out travel arrangements...

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:11 pm

I was told that the details will be out by the end of this week with an on-sale date of next week likely.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:26 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I was told that the details will be out by the end of this week with an on-sale date of next week likely.

Thanks, Ned :ayatollah:

That tallies with what I was told a couple of days ago, i.e. on sale early next week via the usual 'group by group' qualification basis :thumbright:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:22 pm

Sven wrote:
worcester_ccfc wrote:I was told that the details will be out by the end of this week with an on-sale date of next week likely.

Thanks, Ned :ayatollah:

That tallies with what I was told a couple of days ago, i.e. on sale early next week via the usual 'group by group' qualification basis :thumbright:

Great Stuff ! thought next week would be most likely, just don't want to bloody miss it aha :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 pm

What sort of qualification will we be looking? I’ve done 7 aways Fulham will be my 8th hoping I’ll be able to get on first time

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:05 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

Hoping to have news by Sunday otherwise chaos as no home game until week before game, so little or no time for supporters club to sort out travel arrangements...

Hardly chaos the phone is a handy tool for things like this.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 pm

EVBlue wrote:What sort of qualification will we be looking? I’ve done 7 aways Fulham will be my 8th hoping I’ll be able to get on first time

8 will be plenty, probably be the starter so you will be fine as I don't think there will be 3000 who has done that many anyway. :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:39 pm

Jones_1994 wrote:
EVBlue wrote:What sort of qualification will we be looking? I’ve done 7 aways Fulham will be my 8th hoping I’ll be able to get on first time

8 will be plenty, probably be the starter so you will be fine as I don't think there will be 3000 who has done that many anyway. :bluescarf:

I don't think it will be as high as that for the reasons above :thumbright:

The criteria is set on the numbers of people who qualify to ensure those people can get a ticket, if they want one. It then drops until tickets are sold out or they go on General Sale

I'm all for rewarding the regulars first; those guys (and gals) have been immense away this season! :clap: :ayatollah: