Wolves Saturday.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves Saturday.

Postby nojac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:04 am

I will breathe a lot easier if Wolves manage to beat Brighton on Saturday.

If that happens , which is a big IF , because being a Cardiff fan nothing ever comes easy.

This time next week , if we are still 2 points behind Brighton with 3 games to play.
I think we then have a great chance of staying up .

Hopefully Newcastle and Wolves (Brightons easiest games) can do us a favour and beat them.

I hate relying on other teams , but fingers crossed if we end the season on 35 points I think that will be enough .

What do you all think ?
nojac

Wolves Saturday.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wolves Saturday.

Postby Wolfpac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:26 am

You'd think Wolves should beat them quite comfortably but I think their record against Brighton isn't pretty reading, Wolves will be looking at Europa spot so hopefully they turn up and smash them.
Wolfpac

Postby Bluebird1990 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:29 am

I hate Wolves and their fans with a passion, bunch of self entitled cunts but i really hope they smash Brighton badly, we need their confidence low for the rest of the season
Bluebird1990

Postby Mafor » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:36 am

Wolves were rubbish against Burnley and Southampton --letting them win --lets hopr they try this weekend
Mafor

Postby Bluebina » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:38 am

Brighton are looking tired, they have had extra cup games and played this Tuesday, they are away to Wolves, after suffering two home defeats in a week with no goals scored and seven against. The players were arguing amongst themselves and look very down and it looks like their confidence is completely shot, the fans are booing them and constantly on their backs. The manager has been there a long time, so there is not much more he can say to make a difference they will have heard it all before.

Wolves are the home team and are having a great season and are placed 8th in the League, they have had no midweek game so should be fully rested, the Manager will try and win every game and is quite competitive and trying to finish as high as they can, he will have enjoyed looking back over Brighton's last two games and will have worked out their weaknesses and how to beat them.

A comfortable win to Wolves by three clear goals should be the logical outcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:43 am

Pretty sure wolves can still qualify for Europe if they finish 7th (and MC win the FA Cup)? So all to play for.
jimmy_rat

Postby Whistler » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:44 am

Wolfpac wrote:You'd think Wolves should beat them quite comfortably but I think their record against Brighton isn't pretty reading, Wolves will be looking at Europa spot so hopefully they turn up and smash them.

lets face it the local youth team could beat Brighton at present :bluescarf:
Whistler

Postby mugsy » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:20 am

Wolves have lost to Huddersfield home and away this season - apart from losing against teams like Burnley, Southampton ( and us )- so I wouldnt trust them at all to do us a favour :(
mugsy

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:10 am

mugsy wrote:Wolves have lost to Huddersfield home and away this season - apart from losing against teams like Burnley, Southampton ( and us )- so I wouldnt trust them at all to do us a favour :(

I hope to god they’re not a team that plays well against the ‘footballing’ sides but not the battlers. That said, Brighton didn’t have a great deal of fight in them on Tuesday, particularly given the importance of the game.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat