Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are we better than Porto

Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:53 am

Liverpool didn’t need to get out of second gear against Porto judging by highlights - what I did notice is we have a lot more team spirit and belief than the Portuguese outfit.

33,000 fans rocking the place Sunday, will be an amazing atmosphere

Re: Are we better than Porto

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:25 am

born-to-be-blue wrote:Liverpool didn’t need to get out of second gear against Porto judging by highlights - what I did notice is we have a lot more team spirit and belief than the Portuguese outfit.

:laughing6: Quarter finalists in the Champions League, no we're not.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 am

Porto created a hell of a lot of chances. Their finishing was just woeful. Believe...

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:34 am

born-to-be-blue wrote:Liverpool didn’t need to get out of second gear against Porto judging by highlights - what I did notice is we have a lot more team spirit and belief than the Portuguese outfit.

That atmosphere will soon be extinguished when we are 4:0 down at half time :lol:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:56 am

Dahboy wrote:

That atmosphere will soon be extinguished when we are 4:0 down at half time :lol:

Suppose it depends how we perform in the first 45 and the line up Warnock goes with, main thing is Brighton lose to Wolves :bluescarf:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:13 am

born-to-be-blue wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Suppose it depends how we perform in the first 45 and the line up Warnock goes with, main thing is Brighton lose to Wolves :bluescarf:

Absolutely agree

Brighton must lose anything here is a bonus

Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:08 am

Wolves forum don't sound optismtic, a lot saying if they don't score first then they're doomed for as they will struggle to breakdown Brighton, I'm hoping they steamroll Brighton but wouldn't be surprised at a draw or loss, they don't have much respect for Warnock, they would be happy to relegate him from the Prem.