Watching BT on firestick???

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby aberdare-blue » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Sorry bit off topic after our brilliant shift last night

But do any of u know a site or stream u use to watch football (bt sport)on the Amazon firestick or sites u watch BT Sport on???
aberdare-blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Watching BT on firestick???

Postby CaerphillyBluebird15 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:10 pm

Bit late now I suppose but I use IPTV through a bloke on this Messageboard. His names Riverside I believe and he does some great deals :ayatollah:
Against Modern Football
CaerphillyBluebird15

Postby Tonteg Bluebird » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Download Redbox TV onto your firestick mate. Simply go to Downloader on the home screen and key in www.redboxtv.xyz to take you to the Redbox TV download screen. It's completely free to download and once installed, all the sports channels will display on your screen for selection, including all the BT Sports channels. I managed to watch the City game last night using the NBC SN channel that comes through Redbox as well.
Tonteg Bluebird

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:24 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:Bit late now I suppose but I use IPTV through a bloke on this Messageboard. His names Riverside I believe and he does some great deals :ayatollah:

Me too.
Excellent deal and after sale service is top notch.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat