Dahboy

All this joviality

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: All this joviality

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Dahboy wrote:We still need to win at least one game or we are down. :roll:

True, but there was a chance that we could have been 8 points adrift if we hadn’t won.
It’s a chance - and if nowt else it makes the next few games exciting.
bluebirdoct1962

Postby Bluebina » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:43 pm

We are celebrating just had our first game where the referee never penalised us or fiddled a decision, two more refs like that and we're staying up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebird1990 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:44 pm

Well you're just a big ball of sunshine aren't you, must be exhausting being so miserable 24/7
Bluebird1990

Postby Steve Zodiak » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:45 pm

I think we will have to win at least two more to be in with a chance. I can understand fans being pleased after last night. Four to go and we are still in with a chance. I think a lot of fans would have accepted our current position at the start of the season, especially with some of the forecasts saying we could set a new record low points total. We are roughly where I thought we would be, I have always believed that if things went our way we could finish 17th, but accepted that even this was a big ask. Brighton are still in a better position than us obviously, and their fate is their own hands. One thing we know, Warnock and the players will fight to the end, and while it may all end in tears, we know it will not be through lack of effort.
Steve Zodiak

Postby WelshPatriot » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Heaven forbid we be a bit happy....

Pundits before we'd kicked a ball predicted we be relegated....sitting rock bottom.....some pundits said lowest points tally in premier league history......

Disliked by many....

Still at the halfway mark the experts predicted us being relegated within weeks....

Here we are a handful of games left to be played, 2 teams already relegated and we can still stay up...

Forgive me if I enjoy the moment.
WelshPatriot

Postby dogfound » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm

live for the moment you grumpy git
dogfound

Postby bluesince62 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

I think we will have to win at least two more to be in with a chance. I can understand fans being pleased after last night. Four to go and we are still in with a chance. I think a lot of fans would have accepted our current position at the start of the season, especially with some of the forecasts saying we could set a new record low points total. We are roughly where I thought we would be, I have always believed that if things went our way we could finish 17th, but accepted that even this was a big ask. Brighton are still in a better position than us obviously, and their fate is their own hands. One thing we know, Warnock and the players will fight to the end, and while it may all end in tears, we know it will not be through lack of effort.

Well said,I will say,there will be no tears from me whatever happens,the way the team has fought tooth and nail for us this season,has made me proud,in the face of adversity we are still within a whisker,and still people try to dampen the mood,spend the rest of your energy on supporting the boys,regardless of the outcome,city till I die me :thumbup: :old: :bluebird:
bluesince62

Postby BAMBA CREW » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:48 pm

Such a miserable man, I don't think following a football club is for you, get help
BAMBA CREW

Postby maccydee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Bluebina wrote:

We are celebrating just had our first game where the referee never penalised us or fiddled a decision, two more refs like that and we're staying up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brighton probably feel hard done by.

Definite penalty from their POV alongside the offside goal from Bamba at our place.
maccydee

Postby Woodville Willie » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Favourites to go down in last place too...

Oh hang on, that didn’t happen did it?

Just try to enjoy the odd moment for goodness sake. Where’s the point in emphasising the negative?

Smile. It doesn’t hurt!!!
True Blue
BLUE IS THE NEW BLUE!!!!
Woodville Willie

Postby Dahboy » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Woodville Willie wrote:Favourites to go down in last place too...

Just try to enjoy the odd moment for goodness sake. Where’s the point in emphasising the negative?

I think we will beat palace but that's it. Hope that's enough.
Dahboy

Postby dogfound » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:42 pm

maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Definite penalty from their POV alongside the offside goal from Bamba at our place.

wind up..?
dogfound

Postby maccydee » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

wind up..?

Not at all factually correct.

We are quick to Moan about referees.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:16 pm

maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

wind up..?

quite seriously that wouldnt have made the top 20 Sean Morrison dragged and strangled not given pens..
ours for Hoilett being tripped in the box on the other hand..was 100% a trip and a pen..
so id say they were extremely fortunate, another early goal and that could have been a proper hammering.
dogfound

Postby dogfound » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:53 pm

dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
dogfound wrote:
maccydee wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

wind up..?

quite seriously that wouldnt have made the top 20 Sean Morrison dragged and strangled not given pens..
ours for Hoilett being tripped in the box on the other hand..was 100% a trip and a pen..
so id say they were extremely fortunate, another early goal and that could have been a proper hammering.

http://hofoot.veuclips.com/player/html/ ... autoplay=1
1min 5 secs
dogfound

Postby banana bob » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:45 am

Of course we're going to be upbeat, the momentum has swung in favour of us. Brighton are now looking over their shoulder and like in any marathon it becomes mind games. Brighton will go down.
banana bob

Postby maccydee » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:30 am

banana bob wrote:Of course we're going to be upbeat, the momentum has swung in favour of us. Brighton are now looking over their shoulder and like in any marathon it becomes mind games. Brighton will go down.

I hope you are right.
maccydee

Postby MoodyBluebird » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Whatever happens between now and the end of the this season, I believe that the feel good factor will still be there next season, which is so different from our last visit to the PL. Plus, we will retain a high percentage of our current crop of players and with a few quality additions should be more than capable of giving it a real good go next year if indeed we do drop out of the Prem.
MoodyBluebird

Postby CF14-SE14 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:07 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:Whatever happens between now and the end of the this season, I believe that the feel good factor will still be there next season, which is so different from our last visit to the PL. Plus, we will retain a high percentage of our current crop of players and with a few quality additions should be more than capable of giving it a real good go next year if indeed we do drop out of the Prem.

Well said :ayatollah:
BLUEBIRDS - GLEISION
CF14-SE14

Postby BluebirdForever » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:07 pm

Dahboy wrote:
Woodville Willie wrote:Favourites to go down in last place too...

I think we will beat palace but that's it. Hope that's enough.

How can you think that we'll beat Palace but not Fulham? :lol:
It's possible but why could we not beat both if we can beat Palace?
BluebirdForever

Return to General Chat