Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Extra Fulham Tickets?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Any more news on extra Fulham tickets?

Re: Extra Fulham Tickets?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:46 pm

alexccfc wrote:Any more news on extra Fulham tickets?

best bet is the neutral end..£50 each

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/fulhamfc/E ... /Index/961

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Did anyone say there was any (news) coming? :?

I've only read "no more available" for the away end. Fulham isn't a big stadium ;)

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:33 pm

Sven wrote:

I've only read "no more available" for the away end. Fulham isn't a big stadium ;)

I did read on here { not sure who posted it } that we had asked for more..

did not think it was realistic as they were already selling section P3 { the nxt section to away end } themselves and am pretty sure someone said this on the thread...yes it is one of the smaller stadiums but looking at the stadium map they seem to have plenty of availability..

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:51 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

I did read on here { not sure who posted it } that we had asked for more..

did not think it was realistic as they were already selling section P3 { the nxt section to away end } themselves and am pretty sure someone said this on the thread...yes it is one of the smaller stadiums but looking at the stadium map they seem to have plenty of availability..

Yes, I saw the 'request' but that was dismissed as being 'highly unlikely' in the same thread :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

P4 which is the section next to away fans was out on sale, but now it’s not, I hoped that meant they were going to offer us more, especially as the game is now a dead rubber to them, but no news on it and time is rolling on.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:28 pm

P4 which is the section next to away fans was out on sale, but now it’s not, I hoped that meant they were going to offer us more, especially as the game is now a dead rubber to them, but no news on it and time is rolling on.