Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

what a performance and result

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:29 am

the best performance and result of the season bar none imo however I feel that if brighton win another game we may still go down as we need to win 2 of the 4 games that remain. However with their difficult run in it will be hard for them to win 1, They will look at the the newcastle game to get that win and they also have a good recent record against wolves as well. However if we play like last night i think we may well get 2 wins out of the 4 games left. What a season we have had up to now and who would have thought that we would still be in with a chance of staying up with 4 games to go because i never. I hope they continue to prove me and the rest of the doubters wrong. Plenty of twist and turns yet and 1 more win could well be enough and goal difference could still play a part as they have a 12 goal better goal difference than us. well we will know more in a few weeks up the city and neil warnock what a top manager we would be down already if it wasnt for him with the current squad and wage structure we have at the club.