Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"DONT YOU JUST LOVE"

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 am

These pictures of last night, they say so much :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' DONT YOU JUST LOVE '

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 am

:bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 am

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Mendez-Laing's goal v Brighton :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 am

:bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 am

:bluebird:

Re: "DONT YOU JUST LOVE"

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 am

In all my time,I’ve never known a group like this lot ,ok they may fall short, but for all the negative posts you read after a loss l don’t think I’ve read anyone saying that any players gave less than 100% ,and in these days of modern football that is remarkable.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:59 am

Living in Oz..been caught up with The team online since 1999...but this team, this manager...are awesome.
Honestly, even if we are relegated, I just love this team.
And I just love you guys too, in there week in week out..the team knows you are there, their going to do it for you...!!

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:50 pm

The thing I noticed was how involved in the celebrations Camarasa was. Normally hes quite relaxed similar to the way Whittingham used to be but last night he was right in the middle with a huge smile and celebrating

Anybody would think he has got caught up with the passion of the club and is loving the fight

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 pm

thomasblue wrote:The thing I noticed was how involved in the celebrations Camarasa was. Normally hes quite relaxed similar to the way Whittingham used to be but last night he was right in the middle with a huge smile and celebrating

Anybody would think he has got caught up with the passion of the club and is loving the fight

I love Camarasa's passion in that photo and Ralls, he was excellent yesterday, what a team and what a set of fans that travelled, the stadium will be rocking in time on Sunday that's for sure :bluescarf:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

born-to-be-blue wrote:
thomasblue wrote:The thing I noticed was how involved in the celebrations Camarasa was. Normally hes quite relaxed similar to the way Whittingham used to be but last night he was right in the middle with a huge smile and celebrating

I love Camarasa's passion in that photo and Ralls, he was excellent yesterday, what a team and what a set of fans that travelled, the stadium will be rocking in time on Sunday that's for sure :bluescarf:

We are going to miss him big time.I would rest at least 8 on Sunday too.