Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Brighton fans think they're gone !!!

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:46 am

They think they're gone

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthre ... nts-Needed

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Keep the faith we can do this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Re: The Brighton fans think they're gone !!!

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 am

Bluebina wrote:They think they're gone

Keep the faith we can do this :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I love this one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Cardiff won't win two.

Won't they? They should have beaten Chelsea. They were unlucky to lose to Burnley. They shellacked us in our own back yard. They're on a high and have all the confidence and self-belief in the world right now. We look like a condemned man on his way to the gallows.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 am

Bluebina wrote:

Cardiff won't win two.

Won't they? They should have beaten Chelsea. They were unlucky to lose to Burnley. They shellacked us in our own back yard. They're on a high and have all the confidence and self-belief in the world right now. We look like a condemned man on his way to the gallows.

And this :clap:

Like Murray's hair down the plughole every morning.

Going down - with a valiant draw at home to Newcastle the only point picked up between now and May 12th.

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Then this

I think we are very reliant on Cardiff messing up. And under Warnock that seems unlikely - they will battle to the last. :thumbup:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:57 am

Bluebina wrote:

Cardiff won't win two.

In theory we don't need to win two games anyway, as little as one win could be enough depending on how they get on.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:37 am

cityone wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Cardiff won't win two.

In theory we don't need to win two games anyway, as little as one win could be enough depending on how they get on.

lets aim for 4...whats that saying, aim for the stars and you might hit the moon.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:06 am

Nothing in this...and certainly no more negative than many on this Forum who 'gave up the ghost' after the Burnley game (and some well before that) ;)

Their supporters are worried about their Premier League status, just like ours are; so let's just concentrate on Cardiff City and our remaining four (and some would argue two specific) games and see where it takes us, eh?

Nervy but exciting times ahead and for me, this is what being a football supporter is all about! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:10 am

Not to concerned what fans think really, let's be honest you listened to some of the crackers on here we had no chance of promotion when we were in the top two and relegated ages ago because of Zohore/Ralls/Morrison/Niasse etc :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Not to concerned what fans think really, let's be honest you listened to some of the crackers on here we had no chance of promotion when we were in the top two and relegated ages ago because of Zohore/Ralls/Morrison/Niasse etc :lol:

Yes but it's the odd idiot on here, it's almost all of them, and rightly so they are in shit form, look very tired and frustrated, have the fans on their back and tougher fixtures with less rest time, a long way to go but I am feeling much more confident after last night :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:58 pm

More like houghton going? :laughing6:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:53 am

We bumped into some Brighton fans in thr services on the way home, they were quite deflated, I asked them if they thought the Cup run had made a negative impact on their League Form but they didn't think so. They seemed to pinpoint their defeat away to Fulham back in January as the catalyst of the start of their decline.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:08 am

RV Casual wrote:We bumped into some Brighton fans in thr services on the way home, they were quite deflated, I asked them if they thought the Cup run had made a negative impact on their League Form but they didn't think so. They seemed to pinpoint their defeat away to Fulham back in January as the catalyst of the start of their decline.

I think that is fair comment. Just after Christmas a number of forum posters including me pinpointed Brighton as the proverbial club who could drop at the last moment. I also see a lot of comparisons with the Jacks as they were a club which became too comfortable with their Premiership status and have lost focus.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:11 am

pembroke allan wrote:More like houghton going? :laughing6:

Actually you make a very good point Allan. Houghton may be a good manager but he is no NW who is used to fighting with his back to the wall. :thumbup:

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:28 am

things can change in football very quickly.
and Brighton probably for the first time this season woke up Wednesday morning realising they are now in trouble of being relegated...
its now about how they respond..im not taking anything for granted here as their early season results prove they are capable of being better . and I certainly don't think Houghton being sacked would be good for ourselves

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:33 am

For Brighton 2019 read Swansea 2018.

One side collapses and its them