Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The kit man

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:18 am

We look like a parks team away from home seriously. If we failed to beat Brighton last night it would have been his fault.

Re: The kit man

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:33 am

What are you chuntering about.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:55 am

Dahboy wrote:We look like a parks team away from home seriously. If we failed to beat Brighton last night it would have been his fault.

Struggling for something to moan about ? Enjoy the moment!!

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 am

piledriver64 wrote:
Dahboy wrote:We look like a parks team away from home seriously. If we failed to beat Brighton last night it would have been his fault.

Struggling for something to moan about ? Enjoy the moment!!

Good god should see the colours some teams wear away ffs need sunglasss to watch a game so bright :glasses7:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:32 am

I noticed the coach drivers tie wasn't straight either { there were some Brighton fans giggling about it pre game }.. really not very professional at all..

but...parks team 2.. British Home Stores NIL...what can u say .?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 am

Bluesman wrote:What are you chuntering about.

Don't worry; it's just the 'Daily Dahboy' running out of real negatives to sate his bizarre needs after last night's superb result! ;)

Don't take him seriously; he's about as authentic as a Theresa May promise and sure to be back with interest, if City don't beat the potential Premier League winners on Sunday! :thumbright: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Well I thought the Brighton kit looks like a Tesco carrier bag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:49 pm

boozer wrote:Well I thought the Brighton kit looks like a Tesco carrier bag

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:11 pm

About time you moaned about something with moaning about.