Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who was your man of the match v Brighton & Hove Albion away?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:36 pm

Neil Etheridge
2%
Lee Peltier
No votes
Bruno Manga
4%
Sean Morrison
77%
Joe Bennett
No votes
Aron Gunnarsson
No votes
Joe Ralls
5%
Victor Camarasa
1%
Junior Hoilett
2%
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
7%
Oumar Niasse
No votes
Leandro Bacuna (sub)
No votes
Kadeem Harris (sub)
1%
Kenneth Zohore (sub)
No votes

Total votes : 82

VOTE “ MOTM v Brighton & Hove Albion (a) “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 pm

WHAT A PERFORMANCE, WHAT A WIN :ayatollah:

Who was your man of the match?

SEAN MORRISON FOR ME :thumbright:

48 hours to vote :thumbright:

Re: VOTE “ MOTM v Brighton & Hove Albion (a) “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Morrison for me too. Absolute rock and finally put one in the net!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:39 pm

There were some fantastic performances tonight with players putting bodies on the line. BELIEVE

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Morrison

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:42 pm

NML for that screamer of an opener, overlooked most of the season but came good when needed

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:43 pm

mozza and ralls but mozza did for me!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 pm

mozzer well played

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Morrison for me he was outstanding. Real captains performance

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:47 pm

Morrison for me.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:48 pm

What a performance! Everyone was brilliant, Gunnarsson first half was probably the best performance I’ve seen all season. But in the second half Mozza was a monster, and considering the importance of his goal and then his defensive work he gets my vote. Absolutely over the moon.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:49 pm

Morrison
He has really stepped up since Bamba got injured

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:58 pm

welshrarebit wrote:Morrison for me he was outstanding. Real captains performance

Agreed, I went for 1-3 yesterday,not that i am in any way dissapointed, the Brighton players looked shot at the end,I still stick by our players will run through brick walls for neil,and us :ayatollah: great team performance, showed how much our players want this,support as usual top f#cking draw,a big well done to all that travelled :notworthy: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird: .

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:01 pm

MOTM Captain Fantastic what a great time to get his first goal of the season and a clean sheet. :bluebird:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:01 pm

Sean Morrison outstanding :bluebird:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 pm

el capitano for the clean sheet and goal

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:06 pm

Morrison :bluescarf: wish I went to Brighton Instead of Burnley

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:27 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:MOTM Captain Fantastic what a great time to get his first goal of the season and a clean sheet. :bluebird:

our NINTH clean sheet this season .only 7 clubs have more.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:29 pm

Captain fantastic with NML a close second and Niasse working his balls of again. Such a good loan signing.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Morrison NDAT

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:42 pm

phildavies wrote:Captain fantastic with NML a close second and Niasse working his balls of again. Such a good loan signing.

Niasse was horrendous, his worst game by a mile today.

I don't wish to debate it though because I'm in such a good mood now. Absolutely thrilled with that! It really does feel like we can stay up now. It REALLY does.

Considering Zohore had man of the match last week I felt it was disappointing he didn't keep his place, but there we are. Everyone other than Niasse was incredible. LET'S GO CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:45 pm

Morrison outstanding and the whole team really worked for those points...Great night...!

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:49 pm

The whole team played well and many stepped up to the plate unexpectedly including Ralls and Mendez-Laing and also Bacuna and Harris when they came on. Fantastic win, couldn’t fault anybody. I thought our least influential player was Niasse but even he was good today :thumbup:

Captain Morrison for me :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Has to be SM , Bruno defended well but kept giving the ball away after great i nterceptions. Pleased with Bacunas contribution when he came on

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Deep Blue FC wrote:
phildavies wrote:Captain fantastic with NML a close second and Niasse working his balls of again. Such a good loan signing.

I don't wish to debate it though because I'm in such a good mood now. Absolutely thrilled with that! It really does feel like we can stay up now. It REALLY does.

Considering Zohore had man of the match last week I felt it was disappointing he didn't keep his place, but there we are. Everyone other than Niasse was incredible. LET'S GO CITY! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Zohore had man of the match? Not on this forum he did'nt and not in any newspapers I read either. Everything I read had him somehwere between average and poor.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:55 pm

The whole team played well and many stepped up to the plate unexpectedly including Ralls and Mendez-Laing and also Bacuna and Harris when they came on. Fantastic win, couldn’t fault anybody. I thought our least influential player was Niasse but even he was good today :thumbup:

Captain Morrison for me :bluescarf:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:02 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Deep Blue FC wrote:

Zohore had man of the match? Not on this forum he did'nt and not in any newspapers I read either. Everything I read had him somehwere between average and poor.

Sky, the most unbiased source, gave Zohore a 7 on the weekend, and Niasse 5 today.

Niasse was appalling, but I don't care as long as we keep winning.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:05 pm

A perfect performance tonight ! Next game Liverpool !

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:07 pm

Morrison all the way today but again a number of great performances - thought Ralls was excellent, as was Hoillet, NML and Joe Bennet. Great performance all round. Now let's ruin the scousers title hopes on the weekend with a shock win to get us out of the bottom three nice and early!

:ayatollah:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:22 pm

Let's keep believing.
Morrison and Gunner both immense.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Sean 'Captain fantastic' Morrison by a country mile; the guy was clearly focussed, played a blinder, got his team mates to squeeze out every last ounce and topped it off with a goal...

That's not to take away from a bloody good team performance (and some good personal performances) versus Brighton but this man was a Colossus

If anyone typifies City's determination to give it their best this season, it's Sean Morrison :clap: :ayatollah: :notworthy: