Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff team vs Brighton

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Physical no Arter that’s us fucked

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=206668 :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff team vs Brighton

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:01 am

Wolfpac wrote:Physical no Arter that’s us fucked

Pathetic .....again.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:

Pathetic .....again.

Again is the right word. He continually shows how little he actually knows about the game. Difficult picking someone who is injured. Sounds as if he may be out for Liverpool game as well.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:56 am

:banghead:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:41 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Pathetic .....again.

Again is the right word. He continually shows how little he actually knows about the game. Difficult picking someone who is injured. Sounds as if he may be out for Liverpool game as well.

Yes and this from the guy who wished earlier in the season that Morrison would get injured so he’d miss the rest of the season.
What is wrong with these people?

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Pathetic .....again.

Yes and this from the guy who wished earlier in the season that Morrison would get injured so he’d miss the rest of the season.

Can't understand anyone wishing for one of their own players to get injured. I guess it is someone who has never played the game, but thinks real life football is the same as playing on a computer in your living room. Morrison was one of many outstanding players last night, and I for one am certainly glad he was not missing through injury.

I think some fans honestly believe they know more about managing than Warnock. Last night's game was alway going to be a "get stuck into them" sort of game, and would have been right up Arter's street. As soon as I heard he was not playing, myself and most others in my local immediately assumed it could only be a fitness issue. Unfortunately, we still have one or two fans who just can't wait to give Warnock a bit of stick. I think most fans with any knowledge of football would have put two and two together and guessed injury was the most likely reason for Arter missing from the line up for a game as important as last night.

Be interesting to see the line up for Liverpool, because I can't see Warnock risking aggrevating any injuries with the big games to follow. May be a few surprises when our team for Liverpool is announced.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:12 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Pathetic .....again.

Can't understand anyone wishing for one of their own players to get injured. I guess it is someone who has never played the game, but thinks real life football is the same as playing on a computer in your living room. Morrison was one of many outstanding players last night, and I for one am certainly glad he was not missing through injury.

I think some fans honestly believe they know more about managing than Warnock. Last night's game was alway going to be a "get stuck into them" sort of game, and would have been right up Arter's street. As soon as I heard he was not playing, myself and most others in my local immediately assumed it could only be a fitness issue. Unfortunately, we still have one or two fans who just can't wait to give Warnock a bit of stick. I think most fans with any knowledge of football would have put two and two together and guessed injury was the most likely reason for Arter missing from the line up for a game as important as last night.

Be interesting to see the line up for Liverpool, because I can't see Warnock risking aggrevating any injuries with the big games to follow. May be a few surprises when our team for Liverpool is announced.

I hope so I would rest as many as possible, and Reid, Bacuna, Zohore, Harris, Cunningham, Jazz, Ralls, Ward and Heally could do with some game time to see what they can do :thumbup: