Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

KENNETH ZOHORE DROPPED: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:47 pm

Kenneth Zohore dropped back to the bench.

Three changes for Cardiff. Niasse in ahead of Zohore. NML preferred to Murphy, while Ralls returns.

Harry Arter not in the squad

No Harry Arter?

STARTING 11

Neil Etheridge
Lee Peltier
Bruno Manga
Sean Morrison
Joe Bennett
Aron Gunnarsson
Joe Ralls
Victor Camarasa
Junior Hoilett
Nathaniel Mendez-Laing
Oumar Niasse

SUBSTITUTES

Brian Murphy
Leandro Bacuna
Kadeem Harris
Josh Murphy
Bobby Decordova-Reid
Rhys Healey
Kenneth Zohore
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

I dont understand his fettish for hoilet f*cking hell
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Bruno returns to captain the Seagulls - Jahanbakhsh, March, Gross and Murray also come into the side!

Re: KENNETH ZOHORE DROPPED: “ CARDIFF CITY TEAM TONIGHT “

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

No Arter absolutely shocking

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Arter is a big loss

I would have gone with the pace of Harris or Murphy

Hes gone with the more defensive Hoilett and Mendez

Looks like we are going to be sitting back a lot looking for the counter

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Where the hell is Arter? Christ alive we are doomed now.....hello championship :occasion5: :banghead:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:54 pm

It’s a plus Mendez is starting as he deserves a chance. There must be a reason why Arter isn’t playing, especially not to make the bench! Don’t know why Hoillet is still starting. He goes 3 yards forwards then around in circles

thomasblue wrote:Arter is a big loss

I would have gone with the pace of Harris or Murphy

Hes gone with the more defensive Hoilett and Mendez

Looks like we are going to be sitting back a lot looking for the counter

On a day we need pace he’s left them all out....I despair I really do. :o

What's Bobby Reid have to do to start a game .. come on Neil you know it makes sense.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:56 pm

This can go all of 2 ways, explode or implode, no pace whatsoever, Nathaniel is physical and deserves opportunity, just hope Cama is looking to push forward and press the f**k out of their defence, he can open up any decent team.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm

Arter is a loss, huge loss.

I think the rest of the team picks itself at the moment. I'd have probably gone Murphy myself but I can see the logic away.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Three changes for Cardiff. Niasse in ahead of Zohore. NML preferred to Murphy, while Ralls returns.

Harry Arter not in the squad

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:58 pm

Arter must be injured.

This looks like a team starting tight and then Reid and Murphy coming on if we need a goal.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:00 pm

Arter must be injured,should find a place for reid and ralls and gunner together hope i,m wrong but i think the midfield of Brighton will run those two ragged

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:02 pm

bobby and niasse up top dear god just play em both someone who canhold the ball up and feed it to bobby ffs

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:07 pm

Arter is a big loss but frankly whoever pulls on a shirt tonight its about who starts the quickest, the most positive and who scores first. Zohore being dropped is the right decision.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Bottled it I think gone bit to safe with mendez and hoillet but can see why due to their defensive work-rate. Personally I would of prefers to see Murphy and reid both starting.

After Brighton game on weekend vs Bournemouth, all of the goals Brighton conceded were on the counter so hopefully we can do the same with this side plenty of energy and pace
:bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Wolfpac wrote:This can go all of 2 ways, explode or implode, no pace whatsoever, Nathaniel is physical and deserves opportunity, just hope Cama is looking to push forward and press the f**k out of their defence, he can open up any decent team.

I think NML can muster up a jog... :lol:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Didn’t NW say today, that one of the lads was having a scan, from this team, I imagine that’s HA, who would probably play, if he had the choice.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:41 pm

We may win tonight and let's pray we do....BUT we have been crying out for pace down the flanks. He never plays NM L and Murphy!I
I hope that if a change is needed Nw will use a sub early enough! And that he does not take off NWL for Murphy!
(I would have liked to see Zahore start although it's a toss up between him and Niasse.)K
:bluebird:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Once again Warnock has shown the difference between real managers and those who think they are just because they do ok on X Box.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Once again Warnock has shown the difference between real managers and those who think they are just because they do ok on X Box.

:laughing6:

Some shocking posts on here led by the the bi-polar wolfpac - always gets behind the team.

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:14 pm

3pts - Clean Sheet - Job Done :bluebird:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Once again Warnock has shown the difference between real managers and those who think they are just because they do ok on X Box.

He as but niasse was hopeless tonight couldn't hold ball up didnt win much in air and generally of the pace! But great result another 6 point's could do it as they looked down and out and were crap.. :thumbup:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:41 pm

dogfound wrote:
Wolfpac wrote:This can go all of 2 ways, explode or implode, no pace whatsoever, Nathaniel is physical and deserves opportunity, just hope Cama is looking to push forward and press the f**k out of their defence, he can open up any decent team.

You feel daft now? ;) :laughing6:

Great goal! :clap: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:43 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

He as but niasse was hopeless tonight couldn't hold ball up didnt win much in air and generally of the pace! But great result another 6 point's could do it as they looked down and out and were crap.. :thumbup:

Really? :o

I thought he did okay on his own for long spells and, to be fair, if City players (Camarasa in particular) had judged the weight on a couple of passes a little better, he might have finally got off the mark with a goal or two! :thumbright:

Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:59 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:

You feel daft now? ;) :laughing6:

Great goal! :clap: :ayatollah:

not really..it was massive sarcasm in response to a ridiculously stupid bi polar post..

no pace whatsoever with NML IN THE TEAM..

fair play youve managed the impossible here..

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:06 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I thought he did okay on his own for long spells and, to be fair, if City players (Camarasa in particular) had judged the weight on a couple of passes a little better, he might have finally got off the mark with a goal or two! :thumbright:

Ok it looked that way because ball especially in 2nd half weny up to him then it came straight back as he couldn't control it, right about couple of passes but still think he could done better eith his positioning! And ken didn't look up for it but 10 mins is typically all he gets... BUT we won that's what matters. :thumbup:
Ps just got in bed time at last :laughing5:

Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:45 am

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Agree with this Chris, I also thought he played well.
Absolutely thankless job playing up front on your own especially for us and the long hopeful/useless balls we boot up to him at times. He didn’t shirk at all and run himself into the ground as usual.

Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:57 am

For me some of our best performances have been with Niasse playing and I don't think that's a coincidence.