CITYCASH BONUS - ONLINE SEASON TICKET

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby ManInBlack » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:30 pm

Just renewing season ticket online and site says that we get double £10 (£20)cash in CITYCASH account. I thought this can come off the season ticket price but it doesn't work. So is it only for use in the shop?
ManInBlack

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: CITYCASH BONUS - ONLINE SEASON TICKET

Postby Igovernor » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:27 pm

The shop and can be used to purchase match tickets!
Igovernor

Re: CITYCASH BONUS - ONLINE SEASON TICKET

Postby jimmy_rat » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:41 pm

Can't be used online. I just don't think it's integrated in to the eticketing platform. However, can use it on the phone or in person in ticket office.

The 20 quid will be applied next season. But g if you've not spent the 10 from this season (plus any extra you've accrued) you can spend that on next season's ST. But only via the methods above. I.e. you miss out on the extra bonus for buying this week online.

Hope that makes sense? I asked the question and found the answers earlier in the week.
jimmy_rat

Return to General Chat