Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Gareth Bales windows smashed

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:53 am

Gareth Bale’s Bar has some of the front boarded up as the windows are smashed, apparently high jink by rugger fans

Re: Gareth Bales windows smashed

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 am

Oh those naughty Rugger chaps at it again, only hi jinks what oh :bluebird:

Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:54 am

ten pound fine and 20 hours litter picking in the mil stad during the autumn internationals should teach them a lesson.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:53 am

An estimated 275,000 Rugby fans in Cardiff on Saturday, businesses made a fortune and all that’s been reported is a broken window, ban rugby supporters from Cardiff City Centre!!

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:13 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:An estimated 275,000 Rugby fans in Cardiff on Saturday, businesses made a fortune and all that’s been reported is a broken window, ban rugby supporters from Cardiff City Centre!!

Ban Only the men leave the women as they flash their boobs ! :laughing6:

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:53 pm

"Apparently"
so no actual evidence it was Rugby fans?
ad before people have a go i'd be saying exactly the same thing if it was football fans being accused.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:"Apparently"
ad before people have a go i'd be saying exactly the same thing if it was football fans being accused.

Mate it happened on Wales v Ireland rugby day

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:23 pm

Allegedly..... clutching at straws trying to make comparisons between rugby and football. 270,000 people in Cardiff on Saturday for the rugby. There were allegedly 4 Real Madrid fans amongst them, maybe they broke the windows....... pathetic post ;)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:45 pm

I've heard Lockey1927 is the main suspect :shock:

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:20 pm

grange_end1927 wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:"Apparently"

Mate it happened on Wales v Ireland rugby day

So? That means it was Rugby fans? Where the evidence?

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:26 pm

ffs wrote:I've heard Lockey1927 is the main suspect :shock:

:) :) :)

I was in Manchester all weekend your honour

Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:20 am

A roidhead with one missing tooth, kebab gravy on his shirt, and boring tattoos was spotted at the scene..

Police are looking for 200,000 people..

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:15 pm

HarriRhys22 wrote:An estimated 275,000 Rugby fans in Cardiff on Saturday, businesses made a fortune and all that’s been reported is a broken window, ban rugby supporters from Cardiff City Centre!!

I bet not all of the 275,000 were actual rugby fans. I bet the combined attendance for all south wales rugby games on a normal Saturday would even come close to that figure. I bet some were just on a normal Saturday night out in Cardiff, or on a weekend trip away to Wales. I bet some were just using the rugby to go out and get smashed. But 275, 000 "rugby fans " is most definitely an exaggeration.

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Mr Shed wrote:

I bet not all of the 275,000 were actual rugby fans. I bet the combined attendance for all south wales rugby games on a normal Saturday would even come close to that figure. I bet some were just on a normal Saturday night out in Cardiff, or on a weekend trip away to Wales. I bet some were just using the rugby to go out and get smashed. But 275, 000 "rugby fans " is most definitely an exaggeration.

wow