Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season ticket renewal help

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Afternoon all,

Trying to renew mine and my brothers season ticket, but I can't work out how to do it in a single transaction. I can log in as me and renew mine, and then log in as him and renew his, but I can't seem to see if there is a way to do both at the same time. He is in my network, and I have the privs to assign tickets to him, but perhaps season tickets are different. Any advice would be gratefully received,

Cheers,

Lee :bluescarf: :ayatollah:

Re: Season ticket renewal help

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:02 pm

Hi m8. I had exactly the same issue but it won't let u do it. I had to sign in and do them both individualy.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:27 pm

Youre going to either have to ring up or go down there by the sounds of it mate

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Can't ring up as online only to renew season tickets until next week

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:55 pm

I managed to renew mine and my grandsons ticket o.k this morning. Both of us directly from my account. I am now trying to log in on one of my sons accounts to renew my 2 sons and their 2 children in a family of 4 account. Does any one know do all of the kids have to have separate City club accounts with email addresses etc.? The problem with going down there is the early bird deal is only available this week exclusively online. Or am I reading that wrong? :bluebird: Sensible suggestions only please. :lol:

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:12 pm

Cheers all. I gave up in the end and just got his login details, and purchased them seperately. The important thing is we're both renewed :) :bluebird:

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm

BLUE54 wrote:I managed to renew mine and my grandsons ticket o.k this morning. Both of us directly from my account. I am now trying to log in on one of my sons accounts to renew my 2 sons and their 2 children in a family of 4 account. Does any one know do all of the kids have to have separate City club accounts with email addresses etc.? The problem with going down there is the early bird deal is only available this week exclusively online. Or am I reading that wrong? :bluebird: Sensible suggestions only please. :lol:

Have you linked the accounts? You need to do this to be able to purchase all at the same time.
You will need the fan numbers to link them

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:47 pm

BLUE54 wrote:I managed to renew mine and my grandsons ticket o.k this morning. Both of us directly from my account. I am now trying to log in on one of my sons accounts to renew my 2 sons and their 2 children in a family of 4 account. Does any one know do all of the kids have to have separate City club accounts with email addresses etc.? The problem with going down there is the early bird deal is only available this week exclusively online. Or am I reading that wrong? :bluebird: Sensible suggestions only please. :lol:

The early bird prices are held until the 7th April. This week is online only but next week you can go to the club or phone and you will still get the early bird prices. The only real downside of not doing it online this week is we get £20 City Cash whereas next week it is £10.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:43 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:

The early bird prices are held until the 7th April. This week is online only but next week you can go to the club or phone and you will still get the early bird prices. The only real downside of not doing it online this week is we get £20 City Cash whereas next week it is £10.

Our existing seats are held until 7th April as well. I'll call into the ticket office next week.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

I have tried on numerous occasions to renew mine and my grandsons season tickets. Why do Cardiff City always make things so difficult for their fans. Why can't you just enter your fan number and renew your season tickets. Very poor systems personnel in Cardiff City and Ticket Master. I will have to go to the stadium as usual to get our season tickets. VERY POOR.

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Bluesman wrote:I have tried on numerous occasions to renew mine and my grandsons season tickets. Why do Cardiff City always make things so difficult for their fans. Why can't you just enter your fan number and renew your season tickets. Very poor systems personnel in Cardiff City and Ticket Master. I will have to go to the stadium as usual to get our season tickets. VERY POOR.

When you log in there is a link to renew season tickets on the homepage.
No need to enter fan numbers.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:59 am

I have tried again and have been blocked from buying my current seats because my grandson has passed the age limit got the family stand. I have tried to book tickets in the Canton Stand but the plan pf the seating does not show which seats are available.When I click on the prices for that zone it tells me that these ticket prices are not available in that area. I will have to go to the ticket office next week to by my season tickets. Complete crap system as usual from Cardiff City.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 am

I purchase mine over the phone every year. The website is a bit daft and I always struggle to navigate it and I'm probably better than most on the IT side.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 pm

Lee, I was having the same problem last night and have now sorted it.

You will need to create an account for the other person (or they can0 you will need an email address different to your own and create a password. You will then need to log back in as yourself and enter the other persons fan number to add to your 'network'. You can then click on the persons name and edit the options. You will need to select 'manage tickets'. The other person will be sent notification to confirm they are happy for you to manage their tickets. Log back in to other account (or they can) and confirm they are happy for you to manage their tickets. You can then go back to your account and their season tickets will be there for you to purchase.

It's a bit long winded and I had to do it for my 2 sons last night but it does work.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:58 pm

charliecrabtree wrote:Lee, I was having the same problem last night and have now sorted it.

You will need to create an account for the other person (or they can0 you will need an email address different to your own and create a password. You will then need to log back in as yourself and enter the other persons fan number to add to your 'network'. You can then click on the persons name and edit the options. You will need to select 'manage tickets'. The other person will be sent notification to confirm they are happy for you to manage their tickets. Log back in to other account (or they can) and confirm they are happy for you to manage their tickets. You can then go back to your account and their season tickets will be there for you to purchase.

It's a bit long winded and I had to do it for my 2 sons last night but it does work.

That's correct, but at least once you've set it up once it just stays like that on your account so for future tickets you'll be fine with just one transaction.

Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:33 pm

Bluesman wrote:I have tried again and have been blocked from buying my current seats because my grandson has passed the age limit got the family stand. I have tried to book tickets in the Canton Stand but the plan pf the seating does not show which seats are available.When I click on the prices for that zone it tells me that these ticket prices are not available in that area. I will have to go to the ticket office next week to by my season tickets. Complete crap system as usual from Cardiff City.

Maybe it's because there aren't any available?
I had to wait last season as my son turned 16. I booked where I could to qualify for the early bird price then moved after the deadline once seats in the Canton became available.

Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:10 am

A friend sorted theirs last night. Ccfc told him to delete his son from his network then add him again and it solved the problem. He was then able to renew both season tickets through one account

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:51 am

Managed to move my seat to the family stand and add my 2 daughters as new season ticket holders to mine fairly easily last night. Spoke to the ticket office yesterday and he reserved the 3 seats for me, got home and activated my daughters club membership, added both of them to my network, logged into their club membership and give permission on each of their account to allow me to purchase tickets on their behalf. Logged back into my account and the 3 tickets were there. Chose the 10 month plan which got accepted straight away. Job done in less than 30 minutes

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:35 pm

My issue is that I had an old fan number and didnt renew one year due to work commitments away from Cardiff. When I re-purchased a season ticket I had a new fan number . My account is linked to my old fan number and no option to change it . I have tried to create a new account but it wont work. So as it stands I am not even registered as a season ticket holder on these bluebirds accounts. I specifically remember creating a new Bluebirds acct at the start of last season using the new fan number as soon as we were told in August but it seems to have defaulted to my old fan number that I had for 10 years or more. I have emailed them but no response as yet . I cant be bothered going down there or ringing them . Hopefully they will reply to my email in afew dyas time

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:01 am

aaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhh

is it designed to do your head in..

Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:19 am

Nora0343 wrote:My issue is that I had an old fan number and didnt renew one year due to work commitments away from Cardiff. When I re-purchased a season ticket I had a new fan number . My account is linked to my old fan number and no option to change it . I have tried to create a new account but it wont work. So as it stands I am not even registered as a season ticket holder on these bluebirds accounts. I specifically remember creating a new Bluebirds acct at the start of last season using the new fan number as soon as we were told in August but it seems to have defaulted to my old fan number that I had for 10 years or more. I have emailed them but no response as yet . I cant be bothered going down there or ringing them . Hopefully they will reply to my email in afew dyas time

2 of my boys have had similar problems. and gave up, i hope they will go down there at some point.

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:25 am

I had the same problem. Tried on numerous occasions to book season tickets. In the end I called the ticket office and they talked me through it step by step and I eventually renewed my season tickets. Fans are going to get fed up with this and will not renew. Typical City, WHY MAKE IT EASY WHEN YOU CAN MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:14 am

Bluesman wrote:I had the same problem. Tried on numerous occasions to book season tickets. In the end I called the ticket office and they talked me through it step by step and I eventually renewed my season tickets. Fans are going to get fed up with this and will not renew. Typical City, WHY MAKE IT EASY WHEN YOU CAN MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE

You renewed. How is that impossible?

Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:31 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Bluesman wrote:I had the same problem. Tried on numerous occasions to book season tickets. In the end I called the ticket office and they talked me through it step by step and I eventually renewed my season tickets. Fans are going to get fed up with this and will not renew. Typical City, WHY MAKE IT EASY WHEN YOU CAN MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE

That tickled me :laughing5:

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:50 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:

not sure why you are not willing others have struggled and are pointing out there is a problem.