Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Warnock questioned by police

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:23 pm

Neil Warnock questioned by police investigating accusations Willie McKay threatened to 'kill everybody'

By Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

16 MARCH 2019 •

Neil Warnock has been questioned by police investigating accusations Willie McKay threatened to “kill everybody” at Cardiff City, the Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

It can be disclosed that Warnock witnessed one of the alleged altercations between the man who booked Emiliano Sala’s doomed flight and senior club officials, which this newspaper exclusively revealed were being probed by South Wales Police.

Cardiff’s manager has been interviewed having previously told the Telegraph he had not heard much of an exchange that formed part of a formal complaint to the police.

It can also be revealed that there are four people to whom such threats were allegedly made, both in person and over the telephone.

All four – who the Telegraph has agreed not to name – have been questioned as well by officers after providing them with formal witness statements.
As of last week, police had yet to interview McKay, who has already denied the accusations against him.

He also has a long history with Warnock, who told the Telegraph last month he had fallen victim to a “vendetta” over the pair’s links since Sala’s tragic death and denied they were “big pals”.

Cardiff on Saturday declined to comment on what is an ongoing investigation, having previously said: “It was necessary and appropriate for South Wales Police to be engaged on the matter.”

Among their accusations is that McKay threatened to “kill everybody” at the club on the same weekend as Sala’s funeral in Argentina a month ago.

He is alleged to have told officials: “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.”

McKay’s eldest son, Mark, was one of the agents involved in Sala’s transfer from Nantes to Cardiff, while another of his sons, Jack, helped make arrangements for the player’s doomed trip.

McKay has previously claimed he and his children – two of whom are Cardiff players – had “been through hell” over reprisals that followed the January 21 plane crash.

He has also accused Cardiff of “trying to throw me under the bus” and of attempting to shift blame for Sala’s death on to “an easy target”.

This Telegraph has been told his alleged threats prompted club lawyers to write to his lawyers requesting he desist and banning him from their stadium.

McKay has previously been abusive towards Telegraph reporters investigating the flight that killed Sala.

News of the police investigation followed an explosive television interview with McKay last month which cast major doubt on the legality of that flight.

In it, McKay admitted agreeing to pay the entire cost of the journey, a practice banned for such trips under the Civil Aviation Act.

That is because neither the pilot, Dave Ibbotson, nor the plane, a Piper Malibu PA-46-310P, had been licenced to undertake commercial flights.

McKay has repeatedly stated that Sala’s fatal flight was booked via Dave Henderson – an experienced light-aircraft pilot who had flown him around Europe on many occasions – and that he had no input into the selection of pilot or plane.

Henderson has yet to comment on any of McKay’s claims and attempts to reach him have been unsuccessful.

Re: Neil Warnock questioned by police

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:41 pm

Chris Holmes wrote:Neil Warnock questioned by police investigating accusations Willie McKay threatened to 'kill everybody'

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris
16 MARCH 2019 • 10:00PM

Neil Warnock has been questioned by police investigating accusations Willie McKay threatened to “kill everybody” at Cardiff City, the Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

It can be disclosed that Warnock witnessed one of the alleged altercations between the man who booked Emiliano Sala’s doomed flight and senior club officials, which this newspaper exclusively revealed were being probed by South Wales Police.

Cardiff’s manager has been interviewed having previously told the Telegraph he had not heard much of an exchange that formed part of a formal complaint to the police.

It can also be revealed that there are four people to whom such threats were allegedly made, both in person and over the telephone.

All four – who the Telegraph has agreed not to name – have been questioned as well by officers after providing them with formal witness statements.
As of last week, police had yet to interview McKay, who has already denied the accusations against him.

He also has a long history with Warnock, who told the Telegraph last month he had fallen victim to a “vendetta” over the pair’s links since Sala’s tragic death and denied they were “big pals”.

Cardiff on Saturday declined to comment on what is an ongoing investigation, having previously said: “It was necessary and appropriate for South Wales Police to be engaged on the matter.”

Among their accusations is that McKay threatened to “kill everybody” at the club on the same weekend as Sala’s funeral in Argentina a month ago.

He is alleged to have told officials: “I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.”

McKay’s eldest son, Mark, was one of the agents involved in Sala’s transfer from Nantes to Cardiff, while another of his sons, Jack, helped make arrangements for the player’s doomed trip.

McKay has previously claimed he and his children – two of whom are Cardiff players – had “been through hell” over reprisals that followed the January 21 plane crash.

He has also accused Cardiff of “trying to throw me under the bus” and of attempting to shift blame for Sala’s death on to “an easy target”.

This Telegraph has been told his alleged threats prompted club lawyers to write to his lawyers requesting he desist and banning him from their stadium.

McKay has previously been abusive towards Telegraph reporters investigating the flight that killed Sala.

News of the police investigation followed an explosive television interview with McKay last month which cast major doubt on the legality of that flight.

In it, McKay admitted agreeing to pay the entire cost of the journey, a practice banned for such trips under the Civil Aviation Act.

That is because neither the pilot, Dave Ibbotson, nor the plane, a Piper Malibu PA-46-310P, had been licenced to undertake commercial flights.

McKay has repeatedly stated that Sala’s fatal flight was booked via Dave Henderson – an experienced light-aircraft pilot who had flown him around Europe on many occasions – and that he had no input into the selection of pilot or plane.

Henderson has yet to comment on any of McKay’s claims and attempts to reach him have been unsuccessful.

You have to laugh at this really and what a piss poor story, why ?

So firstly Mckay drew first blood as the telegraph admit stating "McKay has previously been abusive towards Telegraph reporters investigating the flight that killed Sala."

How many people would tell a reporter to f**k off if knocking on your door looking for a story?

Next ... this makes me laugh, "“I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.”. It's hardly a death threat is it in reality, I've heard this saying hundreds of times over the years, in reality it doesn't mean it literally, that saying would have been heard thousands of times in thousands of Cardiff pubs alone.

Quite sad really Cardiff running to the Heddlu with that!

Then this one is hilarious " his alleged threats prompted club lawyers to write to his lawyers requesting he desist and banning him from their stadium.

They ban him from the stadium .... I doubt he wanted to go to the next game :lol: :lol:

Clearly though Cardiff have the Telegraph in their pocket to write crap like this.

Snowflakes :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:37 am

Again drink talking Daya, wait and see what comes out about this be4 opening your drunken mouth , first class doughnut if u was living in Cardiff u would not have the bottle to shoot your mouth off like u do and I know that for facket

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:52 am

Daya wrote:
Chris Holmes wrote:Neil Warnock questioned by police investigating accusations Willie McKay threatened to 'kill everybody'

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

So firstly Mckay drew first blood as the telegraph admit stating "McKay has previously been abusive towards Telegraph reporters investigating the flight that killed Sala."

How many people would tell a reporter to f**k off if knocking on your door looking for a story?

Next ... this makes me laugh, "“I’ll kill everybody if my sons get slaughtered.”. It's hardly a death threat is it in reality, I've heard this saying hundreds of times over the years, in reality it doesn't mean it literally, that saying would have been heard thousands of times in thousands of Cardiff pubs alone.

Then this one is hilarious " his alleged threats prompted club lawyers to write to his lawyers requesting he desist and banning him from their stadium.

They ban him from the stadium .... I doubt he wanted to go to the next game :lol: :lol:

Clearly though Cardiff have the Telegraph in their pocket to write crap like this.

Questioned by the police not questioned by the Telegraph reported by the Telegraph get your facts right doughnut

Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:36 am

nins27 wrote:Again drink talking Daya, wait and see what comes out about this be4 opening your drunken mouth , first class doughnut if u was living in Cardiff u would not have the bottle to shoot your mouth off like u do and I know that for fact

Spot on :lol:
He’s a mouthy pissed joker but only when he’s far away from Cardiff and behind a phone or keyboard :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:47 am

nins27 wrote:Again drink talking Daya, wait and see what comes out about this be4 opening your drunken mouth , first class doughnut if u was living in Cardiff u would not have the bottle to shoot your mouth off like u do and I know that for facket

What a silly reply. Full of presumption and meat head mentality.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 am

nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

Questioned by the police not questioned by the Telegraph reported by the Telegraph get your facts right doughnut

Who said anything about being questioned by the Telegraph ?

Learn to read absorb content and then reply in a decent manner.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 am

Juventus Blue wrote:
nins27 wrote:Again drink talking Daya, wait and see what comes out about this be4 opening your drunken mouth , first class doughnut if u was living in Cardiff u would not have the bottle to shoot your mouth off like u do and I know that for fact

He’s a mouthy pissed joker but only when he’s far away from Cardiff and behind a phone or keyboard :lol:

Presumption, presumption, presumption from a hard man hiding behind the keyboard as Juventus Blue. :lol: Couldn't really make that up comedy gold!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:26 am

South Wales Police were waiting in the foyer as we were leaving West Ham game, asking to see Mehmemt Dalman.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:50 am

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:Again drink talking Daya, wait and see what comes out about this be4 opening your drunken mouth , first class doughnut if u was living in Cardiff u would not have the bottle to shoot your mouth off like u do and I know that for facket

No not meathead you give it large pissed up after we played west ham away to my friend and when he put u straight u shout up pretty fast.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:51 am

Juventus Blue wrote:

Yes so true mate

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:54 am

nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

No not meathead you give it large pissed up after we played west ham away to my friend and when he put u straight u shout up pretty fast.

No recollection of that at all. You would not have seen me after the game though thats for sure I would have been in the players bar sinking a couple before going home, so you have either identified the wrong person or fabricated a story old bean.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:55 am

NorthGwentBlues wrote:South Wales Police were waiting in the foyer as we were leaving West Ham game, asking to see Mehmemt Dalman.

Good old police don't half pick their comments then, 7 days to meet up with someone and they pick a match day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:13 am

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

Was that not your words

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 am

He’s a fanny, couldn’t slap the skin off a rice pudding

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:38 am

nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

Was that not your words

Wow, firstly your grammar has had a dramatic improvement.

Secondly yes those were my words, now if you break it down it says nothing about the Telegraph investigating Cardiff City. What it says is Cardiff City must have the Telegraph on their side, hence why as they state they will not name the 4 individuals. If they weren't onside they would I'm sure.

Macky on the other hand was abusive as stated to Telegraph journalists who questioned him. So it's no wonder they are scribing against Mackay is it not?

Ask yourself the simple question how would the Telegraph know in the first place of a police investigation on a complaint from Cardiff City? Do the police now spread /leak stories to the media?

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 am

Juventus Blue wrote:

Yep not so brave I hear getting his ass kicked due to his gobby mouth a few years back, some people never learn. Used to be a decent poster but constant piss takes of a club he used to follow is just tedious to be honest, in his 50’s too ffs.....

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:54 am

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ben Rumsby Harry Harris

Was that not your words

Wow, firstly your grammar has had a dramatic improvement.

Secondly yes those were my words, now if you break it down it says nothing about the Telegraph investigating Cardiff City. What it says is Cardiff City must have the Telegraph on their side, hence why as they state they will not name the 4 individuals. If they weren't onside they would I'm sure.

Macky on the other hand was abusive as stated to Telegraph journalists who questioned him. So it's no wonder they are scribing against Mackay is it not?

Ask yourself the simple question how would the Telegraph know in the first place of a police investigation on a complaint from Cardiff City? Do the police now spread /leak stories to the media?

Shall we ask Cliff Richard on that one?

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:01 pm

goats wrote:
Juventus Blue wrote:

Yep not so brave I hear getting his ass kicked due to his gobby mouth a few years back, some people never learn. Used to be a decent poster but constant piss takes of a club he used to follow is just tedious to be honest, in his 50’s too ffs.....

Wow a good contradiction of no thought process there.

One says " but only when he’s far away from Cardiff and behind a phone or keyboard"

The other says " Yep not so brave I hear getting his ass kicked due to his gobby mouth a few years back,"

Couldn't really make that up, comedy gold for sure.

Not sure where the not brave comes into the assault and attack, taken from behind whilst stood at the bar and strangled whilst on the floor and bitten on the nose after celebrating a Cardiff win. I took it, went home and left it there.

Goats of course celebrates himself as a victory, even though he wasn't there of course and lives off a fable, very brave of old goats.

The ironic thing totally though what I was saying about at the time which led to the assault was correct and Hamman and Riddle were proven after to be fleecing your club. But hey ho don't let the truth get in the way hey!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

No recollection of that at all. You would not have seen me after the game though thats for sure I would have been in the players bar sinking a couple before going home, so you have either identified the wrong person or fabricated a story old bean.

No you want u was pissed up again mouthing of I want name him but he is good friends with the only person that gives you any time on here

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

No you want u was pissed up again mouthing of I wont name him but he is good friends with the only person that gives you any time on here

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:20 pm

nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

No you want u was pissed up again mouthing of I wont name him but he is good friends with the only person that gives you any time on here

I’m bored of your fables and ramblings now.

Leaving Upton Park there would firstly have been no chance of seeing you or any other Cardiff City supporter after a game.

I would have also been with my young son at the time and possibly my daughter.

Go away now as I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Toodle pip!

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:
nins27 wrote:
Daya wrote:

I’m bored of your fables and ramblings now.

Leaving Upton Park there would firstly have been no chance of seeing you or any other Cardiff City supporter after a game.

I would have also been with my young son at the time and possibly my daughter.

Go away now as I have nothing more to discuss with you.

Toodle pip!

No I did not but I seen the shit u pm my friend on messenger after the game and as soon as he said he was going to rip your head of u soon shut up

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:25 pm

Daya wrote:
NorthGwentBlues wrote:South Wales Police were waiting in the foyer as we were leaving West Ham game, asking to see Mehmemt Dalman.

Good old police don't half pick their comments then, 7 days to meet up with someone and they pick a match day :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes they were, we waited for traffic to clear as we were on level 4, the door staff were approached and someone asked one of the others who the gentleman was stood by the stairs. Reply was "South Wales Police DCi waiting to talk to Mr Dalman". Why on earth would I would choose to make this up? I know that you have a history of tall tales and bragging but not all of us wish to gain a "look at me, look at me" persona. Tit.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:34 pm

NorthGwentBlues wrote:
Daya wrote:

Yes they were, we waited for traffic to clear as we were on level 4, the door staff were approached and someone asked one of the others who the gentleman was stood by the stairs. Reply was "South Wales Police DCi waiting to talk to Mr Dalman". Why on earth would I would choose to make this up? I know that you have a history of tall tales and bragging but not all of us wish to gain a "look at me, look at me" persona. Tit.

Oh dear, I wasn’t disbelieving you, I was laughing at the heddlu - turning up on match day you tit

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:01 pm

that's really strange as dalman or his guests are never on level 4

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:08 pm

valleyrambill wrote:that's really strange as dalman or his guests are never on level 4

Good point mind but be careful you could be branded as a tit.

My point was laughing at the police coming for an interview on a match day when another 6 days a week available.

But you are correct wrong level.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Fair play Daya has got to be one of the biggest cunts i've ever witnessed, what a pathetic little specimen

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:41 pm

Daya so u dont deny that u shit your self after mouthing to my mate in a pm and on Facebook ? when he said he is going to rip your head of , o and whu lads dont even know who you are iv got it all on my phone u Muppet enjoy drinking your wine out of a filterer mmm how do i know u use one hahah

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:55 pm

daya i wont hid behind me name on here ill give it to u Philip price from Bargoed because i think if you have something to say about cunts like u on here there is no reason to hide behind a name on here iv already told u what i think of you on Facebook u bitter twisted piss head c**t .