Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rangers

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:06 pm

:banghead: Is SG on borrowed time ??
Despite dominating the second half, Rangers are unable to find a winner at Ibrox. :banghead:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Rangers

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:12 pm

Quite a few on the Rangers Board want him gone, personally I didn’t expect him to turn it round in half a season. City fans tend to be realistic, Rangers Fans can be spoilt brats.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:31 pm

Jock wrote:Quite a few on the Rangers Board want him gone, personally I didn’t expect him to turn it round in half a season. City fans tend to be realistic, Rangers Fans can be spoilt brats.

Half a season against only 3 genuine teams is more than enough !! Spoiled Brats .... save that comment for Paul Scholes

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm

:lol:
Scottyboyblue wrote:
Jock wrote:Quite a few on the Rangers Board want him gone, personally I didn’t expect him to turn it round in half a season. City fans tend to be realistic, Rangers Fans can be spoilt brats.

Half a season against only 3 genuine teams is more than enough !! Spoiled Brats .... save that comment for Paul Scholes

Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:52 pm

Horrible club getting everything they deserve. Better get their act together if they are going to challenge the hoops.
Jock wrote::lol:
Scottyboyblue wrote:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:44 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:Horrible club getting everything they deserve. Better get their act together if they are going to challenge the hoops.
Scottyboyblue wrote:

THE most successful club in the world with the most trophies... And I’m sitting okay with that. Had some wonderful years with half the English international team playing for The Rangers in the past ... WATP :notworthy:

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:56 pm

nathansfmachine wrote:Horrible club getting everything they deserve. Better get their act together if they are going to challenge the hoops.
Scottyboyblue wrote:

THE most successful club in the world with the most trophies... And I’m sitting okay with that. Had some wonderful years with half the English international team playing for The Rangers in the past ... WATP :notworthy:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:41 am

Scottyboyblue wrote:

6 Paedophiles arrested with connections to Celtic FC, three sentenced so far three more due in court. Connections to Jimmy Saville and a disgraced Catholic Cardinal who was abusing young priests. Aye mate Rangers are the horrible club :lol:

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:42 am

The comments on here are depressing.Glasgow mirrors Northern Ireland with all its hatred and medieval bigotry, never the twain! I look at what hatred and religion have done for this world, hence today at 58 I prefer the company of animals to human beings with their pitiful and petty hatreds.

Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:04 pm

Jimmy Scoular wrote:The comments on here are depressing.Glasgow mirrors Northern Ireland with all its hatred and medieval bigotry, never the twain! I look at what hatred and religion have done for this world, hence today at 58 I prefer the company of animals to human beings with their pitiful and petty hatreds.

It’s not really religion, cultural and tribal yes religious no. There is an anti sectarian industry, in Scotland, fighting a problem that really doesn’t exist. Similar to all the anti racist charities who exaggerate the problem because they want funding. It’s also a smokescreen for the SNP, education, health and welfare are all in the grubber but hey look a squirrel.......most ridiculous ive heard for a while was Aberdeen fans ( who when Scots bothered about religion) were predominantly Protestant calling Steven Gerrard (who attended an RC faith school) a sad Orange b*stard. The only offence taken was by scummy politicians and “charity” workers taking it on Gerard’s behalf. BTW even in Ulster over 60% of people who identify as Catholics don’t attend Church, for Protestants it’s over 90%.