Re: Good Luck to Gatts and the Boys

Postby City Slicker » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 am

Football Forum not egg. Good Luck to Brenda and the boys against Burnley
City Slicker

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:17 am

I’ll be watching.

Come on Wales :ayatollah:
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby rhondda 1015 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am

Can't wait, will be a great day in the Pubs and Clubs of the Rhondda watching Wales Number one Sport. ;)
VALLEY LEAFLETS, TONYPANDY,RCT--A RELIABLE DISTRIBUTION SERVICE FOR YOUR LEAFLETS/BUSINESS CARDS/BROCHURES ETC...

SECOND TIME AROUND
RECORD SHOP
TONYPANDY
RCT
CF40 1QD
rhondda 1015

Postby NIBluebird » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:49 am

rhondda 1015 wrote:Can't wait, will be a great day in the Pubs and Clubs of the Rhondda watching Wales Number one Sport. ;)

I'll be watching and wanting Wales win but don't think Rugby is still No1 sport in Wales?
NIBluebird

Postby Llan_Blue » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 am

NIBluebird wrote:
rhondda 1015 wrote:Can't wait, will be a great day in the Pubs and Clubs of the Rhondda watching Wales Number one Sport. ;)

I'll be watching and wanting Wales win but don't think Rugby is still No1 sport in Wales?

International rugby is the amount of people out today will prove that.

Most of them won’t have a f*cking clue what’s happening but that’s not the point
Llan_Blue

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:22 am

Good luck Wales!!!
WelshPatriot

Postby WelshPatriot » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 am

City Slicker wrote:Football Forum not egg. Good Luck to Brenda and the boys against Burnley

On the forums first page there are no fewer than 7 posts not footy related which you've not commented on as above, why's that?
WelshPatriot

Postby theclaw » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am

International Rugby is the number one sport in Wales,but we all know what’s the biggest at club level :bluescarf:
theclaw

Postby Charlie Harper » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:00 pm

There is about 15 times more football players than rugby players registered in Wales so I would say without question that football is the number 1 sport.
After today rugby wont exist until the Autumn internationals or a poorly attended world cup
Mad bad and dangerous to know
Charlie Harper

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:14 pm

I think international rugby in Wales is as much about the occasion as the actual match itself. There will be hundreds of ladies disguised as giant daffodils, and a lot of them will never have seen a club game in their life, with many of them having no idea of the rules. International rugby may be huge here, but it does not seem to translate to the bread and butter games played every week outside of the international season. I think international football attracts far more of the genuine fans, those that attend club matches on a regular basis. All helps put Wales on the map, and I always want Wales to do well whatever the sport may be.
Steve Zodiak

Postby davids » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Come on Ireland!
davids

Postby Bluebird1990 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:53 pm

City Slicker wrote:Football Forum not egg. Good Luck to Brenda and the boys against Burnley

Yet theres always non related football post on here all the time, call it Rugby like an adult and get over it.
I expect to see you comment the same thing on every single non football related post
Bluebird1990

Postby Bluebird1990 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:57 pm

davids wrote:Come on Ireland!

Why like? Unless you're English or Irish fair enough but if you're Welsh then you're just petty
Bluebird1990

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:06 pm

I'll be watching. As always. Excited for the match to be fair. Love all sport and will support Wales in Tiddly Winks if it came down to it.

However, if there's a clash, always down the city and record the rugby with my phone off!

Good luck to them all. Do us proud.
jimmy_rat

Postby RV Casual » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:49 pm

Don't even get why people try to compare.

The two sports are completely different entities that arnt in competition with each other.

Come on Wales!
RV Casual

Postby BAMBA CREW » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:58 pm

Support Wales in anything, if you don't you need to grow up
BAMBA CREW

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Wales 16-0 up at half time
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Wales 16-0 up at half time

A very good first half.
jimmy_rat

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Wales are the worst team in world rugby for lineout balls ups all got to do is keep possession from own lineout and they fail miserably time & time again! But they're to good for Ireland today
pembroke allan

Postby davids » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
davids wrote:Come on Ireland!

Why like? Unless you're English or Irish fair enough but if you're Welsh then you're just petty

Both parents were Irish and almost all my relatives still live there.

Looks like we're backing a loser today though!
davids

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:24 pm

25-0 10 mins left
snoopystorm

Postby jimmy_rat » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Awesome sport. Cardiff and Wales can draw some comparisons. Great heart and passion. And better collectively then as a bunch of 'individuals'.

A great game. And sporting spectacle. Those who ignore rugby are missing out. It's exciting. Cheers Wales on...
jimmy_rat

FANTASTIC WALES WIN THE GRAND SLAM!!

Postby Sam ReaN » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:57 pm

What a win for the Wales Rugby Team, they have been amazing throughout the tournament and I am proud to be a true welshman.

Epic win.

Diolch.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Postby snoopystorm » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:47 pm

What a team we have, 14-0 in the last 14 games, triple crown and grand slam

Cymru Am Byth
snoopystorm

Postby murphy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Awesome sport. Cardiff and Wales can draw some comparisons. Great heart and passion. And better collectively then as a bunch of 'individuals'.

A great game. And sporting spectacle. Those who ignore rugby are missing out. It's exciting. Cheers Wales on...

I ignore rugby cos it's like watching paint dry and played by not all but a lot of pricks.

I'm not missing out on f**k all.
murphy

Postby Bluebird1990 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm

murphy wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Awesome sport. Cardiff and Wales can draw some comparisons. Great heart and passion. And better collectively then as a bunch of 'individuals'.

I ignore rugby cos it's like watching paint dry and played by not all but a lot of pricks.

I'm not missing out on f**k all.

So?
Bluebird1990

Postby dogfound » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:21 am

p-layer a receives a 4mm pass from player b {| more often than not its an ignored forward pass } then runs directly into an opponent. at this point 3/4 from each team dive in pushing shoving off the ball { sometimes a pen offence others not a pen } the ball is invisible to us spectators, and the commentary team give no insight or comment until the ref makes his guess and calls a turn over or penalty which they all then agree with. I watched half an hour but saw the ball for about 5 mins... awesome ?

it really needs less fit less mobile packs or a reduction of players.
dogfound

Postby jimmy_rat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:43 am

dogfound wrote:

p-layer a receives a 4mm pass from player b {| more often than not its an ignored forward pass } then runs directly into an opponent. at this point 3/4 from each team dive in pushing shoving off the ball { sometimes a pen offence others not a pen } the ball is invisible to us spectators, and the commentary team give no insight or comment until the ref makes his guess and calls a turn over or penalty which they all then agree with. I watched half an hour but saw the ball for about 5 mins... awesome ?

I know. How about 11 players? A round ball? Maybe kick it, no hand? Score by getting it between the posts?

Jesus. All sports are different. Exciting in their own ways. Its what makes sport great.
jimmy_rat

Postby Bluebird1990 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:38 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I know. How about 11 players? A round ball? Maybe kick it, no hand? Score by getting it between the posts?

Jesus. All sports are different. Exciting in their own ways. Its what makes sport great.

Exactly, there are people on here that are completely incapable of enjoying any other sport other than football and for some reason feel they need to take it upon themselves to put those down that enjoy other sports
Bluebird1990

Next

Return to General Chat