Right Wing Terrorists Massacre 40 in New Zealand Gun Attack

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Right Wing Terrorists Massacre 40 in New Zealand Gun Att

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:01 pm

BluebirdWhitchurch wrote:Weird that many of the usual suspects have been quiet but I prefer not to speak

Have some respect, stop seeing an atrocity as an opputunity to score petty points on a message board. Sick.
ElyBoy1984

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby Fergy1927 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:57 pm

Jock wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:Just because this psycho was far right, I don’t think anyone is suggesting that all right wing people are the same Celt_td. He is a far right terrorist not a right wing political supporter. Just like Antifa aren’t the same as your average labour voter not that Antifa have done anything this bad.

It’s such a shame that such a peaceful country had to suffer such a horrendous attack. As an Australian citizen, I’m embarrassed that the wanker came from here. I think 99.99% of the political spectrum are 100% against terrorism like this.

In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.

I don't know why you are making a left v right argument here or why you are calling left leaning people filth. That's a bit rough.

He is a far right extremist. He was even doing the hand sign in court. I personally am against extremists on all sides and I don't really like politics. I'd call him scum if he was a far left terrorist too. I accept that you dont think hes right wing though.

Such a sad loss. RIP.
Fergy1927

Postby BlueGog » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 am

Jock wrote:
CityBlue93 wrote:
Jock wrote:In my opinion he wasn’t far right. His politics seem to be anti democratic and Facist, which as I’m sure you know is a Leftwing Dogma.

:laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5:

Maybe educate yourself about what fascism really is.

They've done a good job brainwashing you haven't they! If you look up anywhere you will find that Facists are extreme RIGHT wing while Communists are extreme LEFT wing. You could make an argument that booth are anti democratic but to say that Facists are left wing! I've heard it all now. :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
BlueGog

Postby BlueGog » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:04 am

Seem apt
BlueGog

Postby RV Casual » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm

Some shocking comments on this thread, doesn't show the forum in a great light at all :(

I'm shocked that some have taken the time to comment but not even the decency to say RIP to the innocent people slaughtered.
RV Casual

Postby Fowler T » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:44 am

RV Casual wrote:Some shocking comments on this thread, doesn't show the forum in a great light at all :(

I'm shocked that some have taken the time to comment but not even the decency to say RIP to the innocent people slaughtered.

People don't have to say RIP, they can think it.

After every terrorist attack we read "RIP" "or "pray for" nothing changes, another attack happens and it's "RIP" again or "pray for" again and again.

Much credit to Jacina Ardern she's actually done something in NZ other than just stepping up police patrols for a month or two and saying "pray for"

Very good article on the lady here: https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... ing-itself

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ision.html

All these countries that are run by out of touch over 60's, you wonder how much more positive things in the world would be if the leaders were actually under 50 in touch with the times.
Fowler T

Previous

Return to General Chat