Cardiff City win
31%
Draw
12%

Total votes : 42

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ WOLVES v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THREAD

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:07 pm

45 minutes to save the season.
I'm still hoping, but I'm starting to get that Olly feeling I'm afraid .
Only slim chance is to go for them as if it's a cup final.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:07 pm

snoopystorm wrote:Proves the point of the refs are against us too when you see comments such as this on sky

45+4: Ryan Bennett has already been booked and he should have been sent off there for a lunge on Gunnarsson

He caught Bennett not gunnarson but that's just being picky :roll: seriously though bottom teams always seem to have more rough decisions or certainly more noticeable

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:08 pm

SirJimmySchoular wrote:45 minutes to save the season.
I'm still hoping, but I'm starting to get that Olly feeling I'm afraid .
Only slim chance is to go for them as if it's a cup final.

Olly feeling?? What's that buttybach??

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:08 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Some of the posts on here are ridiculous city have played well going forward but again defence and individual mistake costing us again. Bamba looks out for rest season he was in lots of distress with knee! Must say wolves stretcher bearers were red hot in wanting him off pitch even before medics had finished with sol? :o

Exactly how I see it. We've had chances. Ralls should've hit the target first half with half a net free for him to aim at too! We just can't finish!!

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:12 pm

Palace now 2-0 up

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:13 pm

Utd just equalised against Southampton

Ralls is poor wouldn’t even stand out in a league one side I don’t think anyone would disagree

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Championship is looming. And as I've been saying all year doesn't bother me going down. Back to competitive football. And fans who are there for Cardiff not man u etc

And isn’t the aim of being in the championship getting to the prem? Weird viewpoint

Rather be competitive in championship than watch us chasing shadows in prem

Only issue with going back down is having the same players going back up and being on the same situation again

But surely we will rebuild and restrengthen with parachute payments and build a prem team

I’d like to hope so but honestly can’t see Prem quality players coming to the Championship, can you?

But we need to if we want a better crack at prem. We went up a season or 2 too early in reality. Get some of the weaker players out and replace with excellent championship players who could do prem. Also prem players who are decent but not 1st team regulars e.g. arter etc and rebuild

We couldn’t even sign top champ players in the prem. we aren’t going to go from signing Bacuna in prem to Maupay in champ

We need to if we want to build a prem squad. Or if not we stay in championship and bounce up and down wba style. Which is back to my first post be competitive in championship than watch us chasing shadows in prem

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Morrison’s positioning for both goals is criminal, as is his positioning from the corner where Wolves hit the post. Yes others have also been poor but Morrison has been atrocious!

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:15 pm

Snoopy it does not matter any more... we could go into the last day of the season 3 points ahead of either of these teams but lose to united and go down on GD anyway. Season finished after conceding 10 goals in 3 games (will be more) due to morrison coming back

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:15 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Ralls is poor wouldn’t even stand out in a league one side I don’t think anyone would disagree

I think it's a confidence thing he does well in patches

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:16 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Snoopy it does not matter any more... we could go into the last day of the season 3 points ahead of either of these teams but lose to united and go down on GD anyway. Season finished after conceding 10 goals in 3 games (will be more) due to morrison coming back

Ffs you negative tit, it’s not over until it’s mathematically impossible to stay up you clown

Wolves solid

Reid with a left-footed half-volley that flies well over the bar.

Wolves’ defence is limiting Cardiff to those kind of chances.

gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:Championship is looming. And as I've been saying all year doesn't bother me going down. Back to competitive football. And fans who are there for Cardiff not man u etc

And isn’t the aim of being in the championship getting to the prem? Weird viewpoint

Rather be competitive in championship than watch us chasing shadows in prem

Only issue with going back down is having the same players going back up and being on the same situation again

But surely we will rebuild and restrengthen with parachute payments and build a prem team

I’d like to hope so but honestly can’t see Prem quality players coming to the Championship, can you?

But we need to if we want a better crack at prem. We went up a season or 2 too early in reality. Get some of the weaker players out and replace with excellent championship players who could do prem. Also prem players who are decent but not 1st team regulars e.g. arter etc and rebuild

We couldn’t even sign top champ players in the prem. we aren’t going to go from signing Bacuna in prem to Maupay in champ

We need to if we want to build a prem squad. Or if not we stay in championship and bounce up and down wba style. Which is back to my first post be competitive in championship than watch us chasing shadows in prem

Well it’s clear we won’t be building no ‘prem squad’ in the champ so talking wet

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:17 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:https://streamja.com/ZjKj

First goal. Wtf does Bamba do?

https://streamja.com/94E3

Second goal. All followed the ball. Left the man.

Morrison is all over the place on that first goal!

Southampton losing now.

Utd 2-1 up now against Southampton

Niasse nowhere

It’s Cardiff turn to stroke the ball around the ball in very un-Cardiff fashion.

They need some cut and thrust up front. Niasse is being marginalised so it’s down to Reid and Camarasa to create things around Zohore.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:18 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:Snoopy it does not matter any more... we could go into the last day of the season 3 points ahead of either of these teams but lose to united and go down on GD anyway. Season finished after conceding 10 goals in 3 games (will be more) due to morrison coming back

Ffs you negative tit, it’s not over until it’s mathematically impossible to stay up you clown

It’s over stop being deluded we needed a win in these 3 winnable games we would have to win 3 or 4 out of 5 remaining games as the other 4 are impossible.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Niasse nowhere

It’s Cardiff turn to stroke the ball around the ball in very un-Cardiff fashion.

They need some cut and thrust up front. Niasse is being marginalised so it’s down to Reid and Camarasa to create things around Zohore.

My pre match prediction SPOT ON regarding the effect of our formation

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:19 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

It’s over stop being deluded we needed a win in these 3 winnable games we would have to win 3 or 4 out of 5 remaining games as the other 4 are impossible.

f**k off you miserable prick, it’s not over yet

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:19 pm

Bennett down

Joe Bennett is the latest Cardiff player to hit the deck. He’s getting a few eyedrops in, was there an arm in the face? Not particularly, looking at the replay.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:20 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Yes it is you are delluded

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:20 pm

Man United beating Southampton 2-1

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:21 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

Have they played 90mins???? NO

Is it mathematically possible to stay up?? YES

Now f**k off with your negativity

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:22 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

You think there’s a chance in this game?? Christ I just thought you meant staying up which was laughable enough

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:23 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:

You think there’s a chance in this game?? Christ I just thought you meant staying up which was laughable enough

There is always a chance before the final whistle

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:27 pm

Paterson on for Reid.....

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 pm

It’s getting a bit depressing now. They’re better than us all over the pitch. Its almost like Sunday league watching us play at the moment. Got our selves into a great position a few games ago now we’ve completely fudged it

Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:28 pm

I'd settle for 2-2 now :laughing6: