57%
Cardiff City win
31%
Draw
12%

Total votes : 42

Re: MATCH THREAD: “ WOLVES v CARDIFF CITY “ MATCH THREAD

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:36 pm

When do championship season tickets go on sale?

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:36 pm

bluebird1972 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
Liles93 wrote:What happened to the team that beat Soton and Bmouth. Awful.

A team that was playing for above themselves for sala until we started denying him as a Cardiff player

f*cking ridiculous

What is ridiculous about it? We played with more spirit over those two games than I’d seen all season

Your a f*cking clown making statements like that

Coincidence these two wins came after the disaster? Our form was so good before and since we rejected sala as our player

So The players stopped putting in the effort when Cardiff questioned the payment ? As stated previously you are a f*cking clown

Don’t rise to the negative clown

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Championship is looming. And as I've been saying all year doesn't bother me going down. Back to competitive football. And fans who are there for Cardiff not man u etc

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 pm

Sorry am I mean to be positive? we will have a worse GD than Fulham soon it’s embarassing

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:38 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Championship is looming. And as I've been saying all year doesn't bother me going down. Back to competitive football. And fans who are there for Cardiff not man u etc

And isn’t the aim of being in the championship getting to the prem? Weird viewpoint

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:All the people directing their anger at Morrison should aim it at bamba! Why is he getting a free pass

Agreed on this

Yeah bamba shocking 2nd goal. Gunnarson bad for 1st goal didn't go with jota ran to the ball instead

gwentbluebirds wrote:Championship is looming. And as I've been saying all year doesn't bother me going down. Back to competitive football. And fans who are there for Cardiff not man u etc

You are weak. f**k the championship.

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Sorry am I mean to be positive? we will have a worse GD than Fulham soon it’s embarassing

A bit of positivity from you would be different compared to all your negative posts lately especially on a match day

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluebird1972 wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:
Liles93 wrote:What happened to the team that beat Soton and Bmouth. Awful.

A team that was playing for above themselves for sala until we started denying him as a Cardiff player

f*cking ridiculous

What is ridiculous about it? We played with more spirit over those two games than I’d seen all season

Your a f*cking clown making statements like that

Coincidence these two wins came after the disaster? Our form was so good before and since we rejected sala as our player

The change in our form before and after this is nothing more of a coincidence.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:40 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:All the people directing their anger at Morrison should aim it at bamba! Why is he getting a free pass

Although Bamba was at fault for that goal, Morrison is unquestionably the biggest problem in defence in general. Bamba played really well when Morrison was out and was pivotal to the team but now that Morrison's back, the defence look uncomfortable and clueless. So yes, people should and ARE blaming Bamba for that goal but the fact of the matter is that there has been a real problem whenever Morrison is in the team

Fair enough but if Morrison was at fault for that goal he'd be getting slaughtered and bamba gets a free pass despite him being dodgy quite a lot throughout the season

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:41 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:

And isn’t the aim of being in the championship getting to the prem? Weird viewpoint

Rather be competitive in championship than watch us chasing shadows in prem

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:41 pm

Morrison goes in on Jota and initially the referee waves away the appeals. Didn’t look like there was much in that one.

Worryingly, Cardiff have probably not been as physical as Neil Warncok would have wanted. Jota is on his feet.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:42 pm

Cardiff need some spark in them now

Big second half........... :old:

gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

Only issue with going back down is having the same players going back up and being on the same situation again

Traore beats Bennett that time and plays it across the box... Gunnarsson gets in the right place that time.

Cardiff need half time here. They need to reassess.

Having players like Morrison and ralls takes confidence from the other players and causes mistakes

Dahboy wrote:

You are weak. f**k the championship.

Shut up u tit

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:43 pm

paulh_85 wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:

Although Bamba was at fault for that goal, Morrison is unquestionably the biggest problem in defence in general. Bamba played really well when Morrison was out and was pivotal to the team but now that Morrison's back, the defence look uncomfortable and clueless. So yes, people should and ARE blaming Bamba for that goal but the fact of the matter is that there has been a real problem whenever Morrison is in the team

Fair enough but if Morrison was at fault for that goal he'd be getting slaughtered and bamba gets a free pass despite him being dodgy quite a lot throughout the season

Yes you're right. I guess Bamba has more room for mistakes because he has been so pivotal in our wins this season (e.g. Brighton, Southampton) compared to Morrison who at one point had more touches in the opposition box than any other Cardiff player and still hasn't scored for us this season and is hardly keeping the defence tight.

Its wave after wave of attack by Wolves

snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

Only issue with going back down is having the same players going back up and being on the same situation again

You seriously think we wouldn’t sell? We will be financially struck

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Sky sports app commentary-

39: Traore causing havoc down the right and his cross has to be cleared virtually off his own line by Gunnarsson. Otherwise Jimenez was about to make it three. Speaking of Twickenham, Wolves look like they could pick a number today. Cardiff have been woeful.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:44 pm

Traore runs through Cardiff like a freight train and Bamba has to foul him.

It looks like the Ivorian has picked up a knock along the way too - and a booking from Andre Marriner when he does get to his feet.

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:45 pm

snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

But surely we will rebuild and restrengthen with parachute payments and build a prem team

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:45 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

You seriously think we wouldn’t sell? We will be financially struck

Sell who?? We can’t sell the deadwood as it is, and the 3 big players we do have are on loan

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:46 pm

Bamba off injured, Manga coming on

gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

But surely we will rebuild and restrengthen with parachute payments and build a prem team

I’d like to hope so but honestly can’t see Prem quality players coming to the Championship, can you?

gwentbluebirds wrote:
snoopystorm wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:

You are deluded

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Bamba got a bad injury will probably be out rest of the season so now we will have Morrison till the end of the season it just gets bad to worse ffs

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:48 pm

We spent poorly this season when in the prem we won’t spend more than 6-7m in the summer IF that